Three

I glare at the pretty red head standing in front of me. The nerve! She bought my two year old son a fucking nerf gun! Does she not realize that it's going to drive me crazy? What am I saying, of course she fucking realized it! That's the whole reason she bought the damn thing!

"Oh, c'mon Winnie, it's not that bad..." Emma starts, trailing off when the nerf bullet hits her in the head. "JASON JAMES ROSE!"

I stifle a laugh. She totally deserved that. "You make Mama mad!" Jase accuses, glaring at his aunt.

"Yes, but baby, we don't shoot people. I was mad because I was afraid you would shoot people with your new toy and that's not nice. I was telling Auntie Emma that she needs to get a shirt with a target on it so you can shoot at her," I tell him. Emma glares at me and I smirk back at her.

"Jase, go play with your friends, I need to talk to Mommy for a few minutes, okay?" Emma says, scooping up my little boy and kissing his forehead before ruffling his dark hair and setting him down to run off to his friends. He's athletic and looks more like a three year old with his balance and acts like it too with his ability to speak properly more than other kids his age and his comprehension.

"Okay!" Jase runs off to go play with some kids on the playground.

Emma smirks at me and says, "So, I heard you disappeared with a guy at a party a month ago."

"Shit! It's their fault. They ditched me again. I got drunk since I didn't want to deal with him but he's really hot and charming and well..."

"Let's just hope we don't have another little Jase running around this time," Emma laughs. I tense up. Shit! I missed my period this month!.

"Oh, honey! Please tell me you were careful?"

"I was drunk. He was drunk. He was hot and I was horny and I sorta knew him and--" I trail off, sitting down again. This cannot be happening again. I love Jase and I wouldn't change a thing, but I'm only seventeen, I'm not ready to have another kid.

DAMIEN POV

She was right. That was what I wanted to tell her. I'm an ass. I know that. It's never bothered me before, but seeing her face, it did something to me. For the first time, I felt bad about just sleeping with her and then cutting all ties. Maybe it's because I know she's different. She's a seventeen-year-old with a toddler son and a whole lot of siblings. She's special too though. The way her eyes light up when she smiles or the way her laughter sounds like music and her voice is like an angel. She's so perfect and sweet and innocent in a way and using her just feels wrong.

My bedroom door opens and my best friend walks in. "Yo, what's up, Ian?"

"Hey Callum," I reply. "Nothing much. C'mon let's go do something." I get up off my bed and we head outside. I live in a little apartment above my parents garage. It's been my room since my fourteenth birthday. They had it all done and finished when I got back from a week long school trip in eighth grade. The morning after I got back was my birthday and they took me up there and showed me the finished room. It's seriously awesome though it's changed a bit in the last four, almost five, years.

We head over to Gavin's house. The three of us have been friends since diapers and do just about everything together. Me and Callum are the players while Gavin is a reformed player. He changed after he met, Lauren, his high school sweetheart, on the first day of our junior year. They've been together almost two years now and he and Lauren are planning to get married after they graduate college. She's five months pregnant now and both are beyond excited to be parents.

"Hey," Lauren greets us when we arrive. We just walked in, you know, nothing unusual. "Long time no see." We all laugh since it's only been like twelve hours since we ate dinner with them last night.