chapter 5

Weeks passed

Jenna sitting across from the dark haired English teacher gazing at him through her Auburn brown hair, and thick eyelashes. Smiling at him, as he explained the plot of catcher in the rye. Which let's be honest, she understood completely. But watching him explain it to her, was just so much more interesting.

He smiled as his doe hazel eyes, blinked every few seconds showing off his long black eye lashes. And they absolutely hypnotised her, she smiled at him, nodding as though she was paying attention. But the only thing she could think about where his soft lips. Which moved with every word he spoke. His voice, there was just something about it. That just let her feelings for him get set on fire.

He finished and smiled at her, she watched as his hand moved slowly to her leg. Rubbing it softly, pulling her quickly out of her trance.

" Are you alright, Jenna" her eyes widened and she nodded.

"Yes, yes, I'm great" she said smiling.

Paul smiled, gently removing his hand, caressing his now fully grown out beard.

" Do you understand the plot now, Jenna?" Paul said smiling kindly.

Jenna nodded " Yes, thank you. Mr.McCartney"

Her lips gently parted as if she were going to say something, Paul watched attentively.

"Mr. McCartney!" She said suddenly, making Paul's head shoot up, and his eyes widened​ slightly.

He looked at her with a look of curiosity, and a slight raised eyebrow.

" Yes, Miss rose" Jenna looked down but continued trying to avoid eye contact but holding back a smile.

She bit her lip and continued​

" I have something to confess...I don't need tutoring, I know the plot of the story, I came here for selfish reasons really...I like you a little more than..A teacher" She bit her lip, and looked up at him.

The look on Paul's face surprised her, he chuckled, and a smirk played on his lips.

" I know" his hand slid to her thigh again. Her lip biting was turning him on. He leaned in towards her, his eyes hypnotising her with there beautiful hazel brown color.

"I've enjoyed spending time with you these last couple weeks ,alone... with you Miss Jenna Rose...I have a confession too, I like you more than a student"

Then Paul caught Jenna by surprise, and he kissed her.

-----------------------------------------------------------
I hope you all liked this chapter! Vote and comment! Sorry if it was cheesy or corny.