chapter 6

Jenna didn't want to pull away, because the feeling of his soft lips felt so right pressed against hers. But she had to. Catching her breath she sprang up from her seat, surprising Paul, and shut and locked the door.

Paul smirking now, realising what she wanted. He started to undo his belt, before she stopped him.

" No! We can't do this, you're my teacher, I'm your student...This is all happening to quickly!"

She felt like a cliche, student and teacher, it was all too ironic to calculate in her mind.

"What if we get caught, what if you get fired, what if people find out, then what happens?!" Jenna's eyes were wide and fear coursed through her veins like a tiddle wave of strong adrenaline.

Paul stared at her curiously, and almost a bit disappointed. He sighed.
" Since when have you ever cared about what people thought, Jenna? "
Paul's face was serious watching the girls every movement, a calm tone.

She looked taken aback, by the disappointment in his eyes. It made her ponder why she cared so much, it seemed as though for once in Jenna's Life, she actually cared what people thought. She tried to defend her point of view.

" I'm just worried, about you Mr. McCartney... Losing your job!" Paul stared at the breathtaking young woman in front of him, with a frown. He had observed how she acted, and had gotten to know her over the past few weeks of tutoring. His intution about people was always right.

He could tell those weren't her true reasons for being frantic. He sighed before his jaw slightly clenched. A serious expression written on his face.

"I'm deeply disappointed in you, Jenna. For once in the short time I've known you, you've never cared about what other people thought. Now all of a sudden you're jumping around, all paranoid about what people will think of you...And lying to me about how you care about the affect this affair, could​ have on my job. When we both know what it's really about"

Paul stared at Jenna, who was staring at the ground, ashamed. It was at this moment that Paul felt like Jenna's teacher for the first time. He felt as though he was reprimanding his own child. He realized at this moment that the rose color glasses where coming off. That Jenna wasn't this angel he had characterized her to be, she was human, vain, and a bit selfish. And all Paul could feel towards the girl in front of him was absolute and uter disappointment.

Jenna sensed this, and her hands tightened. Her heart clenching in her chest, his face, his expression and tone...It was breaking her heart. She felt ashamed. Everything Mr. McCartney was saying was right.

Her eyes shut tightly, and for the first time in a long time, she let out a loud sob. She fell to her knees, and resting her head in her hands. Paul stood silently watching her.

He felt nothing, seeing her cry. His apathy had taken over his heart, as though it was building a wall to keep from getting hurt. Hurt by her. He whispered quietly.

"Please leave..." Her head shot up, she looked at the solemn expression, written on Paul's face. Getting up slowly and grabbed her bag, looking over her shoulder before walking out the door with tears streaming down her face.

Paul stood emotionless, knowing the real reason he had sent her away, under the cover of apathy, was a bleeding crying heart. He had deep feelings for her. Maybe he even loved the girl. But his dead wife would always rule. And this is what tore him apart, anything to hide this and stop his guilt. Was always to push people away. And Paul knew what he had just done was a huge mistake.

______________________________________

Hope you guys liked it, I know it's a bit cheesy and corny. But please vote and comment. It would be greatly appreciated.

PS. This isn't the end...