━ [11]

Val's pov

It had been a while since the ceremony and now there was a party being held. Me and Alex already danced and I've danced with his father and my father and I've so far been having fun.

"I'll be right back," I mumbled to Alissa, Alex's sister. "I'm going to the bathroom"she nodded at me, "hurry, it looks like Alex is missing you" she nodded over towards the right. I looked over to see Alex talking to his friends and brothers, he winked at me as he caught my eye, I blushed.

Getting up I started walking towards the bathroom and when I made it I walked in and began to touch up my makeup.

Someone had entered and I heard the door shut. "Valerie," I heard from behind me, silently I stood there looking in the mirror seeing none other than Jack Gilinsky.

"You can't be in here this is the girls bathroom"

"Forget about the rules Valerie" he just laughed.

"You can't just show up at my wedding, you weren't invited! you weren't even on the guest list" I mumbled turning around to face him, i grabbed his arm and began to drag him out of the girls bathroom. He smirked. "Since when did I need an invite Valerie" he stopped me, and yanked his arm away.

He looked at me dangerously, fire was behind his eyes and even though he had a smirk on his face he looked angry as well. "Listen, you better not go and ruin my wedding day, I'm sorry you can't seem to get over what happened in the past but you need to let it go" I went to go turn and leave but a hand grabbed my wrist tightly stopping me from going anywhere.

"I will not let go of something that was mine in the first place" he mumbled darkly, "Jack, I was never a prize, i wasn't some object. I'm human, and I'm not yours, now excuse me," I yelled, yanking my arm away. "I have to get back to my husband"

A/n

In honor of Easter I'm going to update for you. I hope everyone has a safe and fun Easter Sunday and spend a lot of time with ur family.