━ [43]

Val's pov

Yes I was annoyed, I didn't know if it was the pregnancy hormones or just the whole idea of being in Australia but I was annoyed and stressed and tired.

I so badly wanted to go home, but couldn't. I just wanted to figure out what to buy Alex but couldn't, and I so badly wanted this nauseous feeling to go away.

"You okay, honey" Lucy asked from the backseat. Instead of answering her I ignored her, and everyone else in the car and just closed my eyes.

+

Moaning I opened my eyes, first it was all blurry but then everything seemed to come together. Confusion filled me as I realized I was in bed, in mine and Alex's bedroom. How the hell did I get here? I remember being in the car not the bedroom. I noticed that I had now been in a pair of underwear and and a shirt, I don't remember changing either.

I sat up and looked around the room, I saw as Alex came out of the bathroom, hands in his basketball short pockets.

"How did I get up here?" I asked looking him in the eye. "I carried you" he mumbled as he came over to me and sat down next to me. I sat there thinking, and that's when something came to mind. Earlier when I yelled at Alex. I knew I shouldn't have, and I knew it was weird to just yell at someone like that out of no where. We never fought or argued.

"I'm sorry I yelled at you, I'm just stressed and tired," I tried to say, but suddenly tears over came me. "I just wanna go home" I cried. Okay, so I knew this was the hormones taking over because I never was a very emotional type of person, like I didn't cry as much as some.

"Baby" he sighed, "I know you want to go home, but if I bring you home you'll be in danger again. And now that your pregnant, it's more of a risk, I can't loose you or the baby" he said as he enveloped me in a tight hug. "I know that" I whispered. " I know that your stressed, I'm stressed too. With the new baby and everything, it's just a lot to take in. Of course I'm ready to be a dad, but the thought of messing it all up stresses me out, ya know?"

I nodded silently. "You won't mess it up, you'll be the greatest dad"

"Thanks babe," he leaned down and our lips connected in a soft warm kiss.

"Now you said something about being tired, why don't you get some more rest. I'll come check on you later" he said pulling, slightly smiling at me. I nodded at him, before he helped me get into the covers.

"Your a good husband" I said holding his hand, he blushed a light shade of pink before kissing my hand.

"I try to be"

A/n

My stomach ache has settled down a bit, and I've updated for you again.