━ [63]

Val's pov

"Alex why won't you tell me? Why can't we name him Milo, I really like that name" I whined. "Because, I said so" he yelled slamming the door shut behind him. "Don't be a control freak, just explain. Help me understand" I yelled back but he only shook his head.

We hadn't even gotten into the house all the way before the fight had blown up.

"I'm not being a control freak" he shouted, I squinted. "You are, i don't get what's wrong with you"

"Stop pushing me Valerie"

"Fine, since you wanna be a jerk then you can sleep on the couch"

That was it. I wasn't going to take this, not tonight. I stomped up the stairs and walked into our bedroom. I grabbed a pillow and then walked to the hallway closet, and grabbed a blanket. I threw it down the stairs, and yelled, "have fun sleeping on the couch" before waddling into our share bedroom and slamming the door shut.

I quickly and angrily changed out of the max dress before throwing it on the floor and getting into a nightgown.

+
Alex's pov

"Fuck," I mumbled to myself as I stared at the blanket and pillow at the end of the stairs. Why'd I have to be so hard headed. But then again why'd I have to have a such a hard headed wife, who always pushed to know things.

Snatching the pillow and blanket off the ground I threw it onto the couch harshly and just plopped down letting a long sigh ring out through the living room.

It had been hours before I suddenly realized I couldn't sleep without Valerie next to me. It just felt too weird. So getting up I harshly ripped the blanket off of me and walked up the stairs quietly. Standing in front of the door to our bedroom I opened it silently and sneaked in. I noticed Valerie was already asleep, she had left her right hand on her stomach.

I walked over to the king sized bed and laid down on my stomach and just watched her sleep. Somehow she must've noticed my presence because her eyes fluttered open. She looked at me, before leaning over and embracing me in a tight hug. I laid there confused before wrapping my arms around her body.

"I'm sorry I yelled at you"

"I know, and I'm sorry too. It's just the hormones"

"Yes but-"

"But you need to understand something Alex. Your secrets are breaking us apart"