Prologue

"Oh Papa, it's wonderful!" Blair danced around the empty living space and bounced around with glee.

Stefan smiled sadly at his daughter and sighed "I'm sorry if it seems like a huge downgrade from the palace life. I'm sure it will be fine."

Blair glanced at her father before picking up a box "It's perfect! I hope mother will never find us here." She unpacked the furniture slowly and started to put the pieces together. The wrench wobbled in her hands as she twisted.

"Ah, my little girl is not so little anymore." Stefan breathed in the air to hold back his tears. He hummed a song that he use to always sing to her as a child. They were peacefully working on the furniture, having a few jokes to break their awkward silences in between.

●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●

"Papa it's done!" Blair jumped excitedly around the house and put her hands up in triumph. "No servants to help us!"

Stefan laughed and nodded "Yes, we will make the most of our life here in Villeneuve."

Night began to fall as the air grew cold and wolves started to howl. The moon was full tonight, leaving beams of moonlight on the wooden floors of the newly decorated home.

"Off to bed now, you must be a tired Princess." Stefan kissed her head before rushing her up the stairs. His eyes never leaving her figure as she entered her room.

Blair stripped down to her undergarments and slipped into a night gown. A pearly white nightgown that had golden swirls embroidered onto it.  She crawled underneath her sheets and sighed with relief. The moonlight was the only thing that lit up the room, the lights reflecting off the floor boards.

She closed her eyes slowly and drifted off to a peaceful slumber, the natural sounds of nature being carried by the wind. Her hair laid messily across the pillow sheets. Her dark brown hair barely shining from the moonlight.

My greatest apologies for such a short Prologue, vote for me to update this lasted on.

Don't forget to comment/follow too ❤️

Desideratum On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara