0.1 |Bonjour to you too

One
Bonjour to you too

●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●

  Blair and her companion Corbin were galloping about in the forest for their nature walk. Corbin was a clean white stallion with icy blue eyes that could intimidate any other horse. He had been with Blair since her tenth birthday, raised by Blair. Corbin came to a halt when he came across a bush, he looked up at his master for instructions.

"Go ahead Corbin, jump over the bush." Blair commanded softly. Her gaze couldn't even stay in one spot, her eyes were always wandering. Her curiosity always taking over her.

Corbin hopped over the bush and continued on forward. Blair's eyes fell upon a hunter who was about to shoot directly at her horse. Her eyes grew wide as she immediately pulled on the reins "Arrêt, Corbin!"

Corbin kicked up his front hooves in panic causing her to fall on the dirt. She cursed under her breath and quickly grabbed the reins. She looked into the stallion's eyes and sighed with relief.

"Mademoiselle, are you alright?" A short stubby man came running over to me. He smiled slightly and whispered quietly "What are you doing here..?"

"Can a girl not take her companion out for nature walks?" Blair raised a brow at the short man. She sighed in annoyance and rolled her eye, "Your buddy nearly shot my horse." She shot a glare at the man who held the cross bow.

"LeFou, you imbecile! Retrieve my arrow." The forests quiet nature was suddenly rattled when a booming voice was heard. The man who nearly shot Corbin didn't even apologize. He was furious at his missed shot.

LeFou sighed and let out a quiet groan "Well that's my cue. Gaston is a real hot head when he fails." Before he could walk back Gaston was already standing in front of him.

"A hot head you say?" Gaston picked up him up from the collar of his shirt and growled. He glared at him and huffed angrily. He was masculine and well-built, it made him attractive but without a good attitude you're ugly.

Blair's eyes widened as she saw LeFou being treated poorly. "Hey! You're hurting him, stop." She narrowed her eyes at Gaston.

LeFou was immediately dropped to the ground. Gaston stepped closer to her, this was to the point where there was barely any space between them. "Why do you care? He's a fool." He sneered and looked Blair's hazel eyes. His face suddenly changed as he saw a resemblance of Belle in her eyes.

"He's not a fool, he's kind unlike you." Blair crossed her arms and pushed on his chest lightly. "Sorry Corbin, this nature walk was cut short." She sighed and patted the stallion on the neck. Corbin huffed with disappointment.

LeFou quickly chimed in "Uh, if you'd like miss Blair I could maybe offer you some dinner? To make up for this incident. Maybe at the tavern?"

Blair nodded and smiled "That would be lovely, LeFou." She mounted her horse and waved at LeFou before fading into the forest.

Gaston looked down at LeFou and grinned "She looks like Belle. She's argumentative, just like Belle. I think I'll like this miss Blair." He picked up his arrow and walked back to his horse, LeFou followed of course.

●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●
Chapter one

Hey! Another crappy story being written. Sigh

Arrêt : Halt