0.6 | Too Good To Be True

Six
Too Good to be True

●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●

  Blair slowly regained all consciousness and opened her eyes. She looked around and suddenly felt as if she weren't wearing any layers. The girl ran her hands down her body and gasped, she quickly covered herself with a blanket and sighed.

A quiet knock was heard from the door as Blair scrambled out of bed to her closet. "Just a moment, please!" She threw on an old dress and ran to the door. She twisted the knob slowly and opened the door.

William stood there with a wide smile and grasped both her hands loosely "Blair, I have wonderful news! It's for both of us."

"What is it?" She questioned eagerly

"I've found a house for the both of us. You won't have to stay in this crumby old room anymore! You can have a place for Corbin to roam freely." William jumped up and down excitedly but his smile faltered slowly as he realized her expression was uncertain.

Blair smiled and shook her head "Where is this house exactly?"

"Paris! I want to tour the Eiffel Tower as soon as we get there." He sighed happily at the thought of him and Blair going to Paris.

"Paris.." Blair grew pale as she heard the city "Oh I certainly can't go there— at least I'm not sure if I can go there. I'll think of it!" She quickly put on her brown boots and walked past him.

William watched her leave with a confused expression upon his face. "Au Revoir?"

●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●

  Blair put her hand over her mouth and thought about William's words. She wandered the streets till she came to the center where a fountain was. She sat down and looked down at her dress. Thoughts of Gaston and William kept messing with her brain. She finally groaned in frustration and put both her hands on her face.

"Hey! Look it's that girl Gaston is using to forget about Belle." A feminine voice giggled from afar.

Blair looked up and saw that the center of attention was... her. She stood up and tears welled in her eyes "Using me?" She fought her tears back.

"That's right miss Blair." The girl sat next to her and smiled "He would never love a girl such as yourself—"

Blair's heart broke as she heard the voice of Gaston. "Blair!" Gaston walked over to her with a small smile on his face.

Blair immediately lifted the bottom of her dress and made an attempt to run away from Gaston. She had to go to Paris with William. She just had to.

Gaston widened his eyes and chased after her "Blair wait!" He grabbed her by the arm and pulled her back, "What is going on with you?"

Blair rolled her eyes as tears started to trickle down her cheek "You! It's you Gaston! You're using me so you could forget about this Belle." She hissed and tried to wiggle out of his grip.

Gaston shook his head and frowned "Who told you that?"

Blair shot a glare at him "That girl at the water fountain. She told me. I know it may seem ridiculous to believe a stranger but It's also hard not to believe that I'm one of another of your victims. You make them fall for you then you simply just hurt them!" She spat out and pulled her arm out of his grip and ran back to the Inn.

  Blair bursted through the doors of the Inn and went straight to William, tears were still streaming down her face as she found him. William looked at her and widened his eyes. Blair ran into his arms and wrapped her arms around him tightly "He's a monster William. I want to go to Paris with you."

William moved the strands of hair out of her face and nodded "We will leave tomorrow morning. Be prepared." He placed a kiss on her forehead and escorted her back to her room.

Blair closed the door immediately and began to pack her things. Everything except for the roses Gaston had given her. She glanced at them once or maybe twice before throwing them away.

Today she had learned a new phobia she had received from this experience she.

Philophobia - The fear of falling in love

●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●
Chapter Six

Who do you guys think told the girl at the fountain about Gaston just using Blair? ;) Comment who you think :o

Thanks for the reads btw! Leave a vote and put it on your story for more of my content ❤️