0.4 | Anger Management

Four
Anger Management

●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●

  LeFou entered Gaston's house quietly after seeing Blair. Gaston never liked LeFou not being with him, it's like LeFou was his guide. LeFou quietly crept through the main halls and into the kitchen. He sighed with relief but was startled from the voice behind him.

"Where have you been LeFou?" Gaston narrowed his eyes down at LeFou and leaned against the doorway, shirtless. His battle scars were clear and red, he'd been irritating the wound ever since. He refused to put a bandaid that would wrap around his torso.

LeFou leaned against the counter and cleared his throat "I went to— visit.. Blair." He stammered but managed to keep his eyes locked with Gaston's.

Gaston smashed his hand against the door frame and scowled in pure anger "You idiot, why did you not take me?"

LeFou jumped to the back doorway and reached for the knob "She can't stand you! Uh— I mean." His voice faltered slowly as Gaston's vain's started to show.

"I'm Gaston, no one hates me." Gaston walked closer to LeFou, his boots stomping on the floor making the whole house rumble.

LeFou couldn't help but laugh at his statement "Gaston, Belle still hates you. And let's not forget about Prince Adam." He raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms over his chest.

Gaston let out a low grunt and stood still. He stood speechless knowing LeFou was right and he was wrong. But how could Gaston be wrong? After all he's— Gaston.

"We will visit her today. LeFou fetch me a bouquet, I want to please the woman." Gaston threw on his shirt and coat. He pushed LeFou out the door and closed it immediately.

LeFou sighed and shook his head in a disapproving manner. "Gaston..."

●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●

  "Oh William it's gorgeous!" Blair twirled around in her new dress. A red and white dress that went down to her knees. She giggled and jumped into his arms.

"You look marvelous." William chuckled and ran his hands through her hair. He smiled and put her on the ground "May we dance?" He got up and patted down his suit.

Blair raised an eyebrow and grinned. She curtsied gracefully and carefully placed her hand in his. They began to twirl around in sync with each other's steps, both giggled hysterically each time they made a mistake.

Gaston approached the two slowly, jealously immediately kicking in. He cleared his throat as the attention of the two was brought to him.

"Blair, these are for you." Gaston held out a bouquet of roses and smiled slightly.

Blair hesitated but soon gently took the bouquet out of his hands. She smiled up at him and nodded "Thank you, Gaston."

William looked at him disapprovingly and crossed his arms "Are you here to hurt her?" He took Blair's hand and pulled her back.

Gaston chuckled and ran his hands through his hair "Hurt her? That's the last think I'd ever want to do to her." He furrowed his eyebrows at William.

"It's not like you've hurt women before, right?" William glared at him and huffed angrily, "Right, Gaston?"

Blair immediately cut in and tugged on William's hands "Hey, it's okay." She smiled and kissed him on the cheek. She turned her head towards Gaston and sighed with relief "Can I help you Gaston?"

Gaston shook his head and smiled sadly "I was hoping you could join me for an evening ride. Just us two." He looked down at his boots and crossed his fingers behind his back, hoping for a yes.

Blair scoffed and chuckled "The Gaston, asking me kindly out on some sort of date?" She raised an eyebrow at him and grinned "Since you're trying so hard not to loose it, I'll go with you."

Gaston rolled his eyes and cleared his throat "I don't do this often. It's a one time offer that surely you cannot resist." He gave her one of his stupid smirks as he winked.

Blair furrowed her eyebrows and crossed her arms "If that's the case then I—" she slowly turned on her heels but her wrist was pulled back.

Gaston pleaded with her and made a face to gain her sympathy "Wait! I was joking. I will meet you at the forest entrance by dawn." He straightened his posture and turned away.

Blair blinked her eyes twice in confusion and just shrugged "Mysterious Gaston..." she mumbled under her breath.

William shot her a look of concern "Blair you can't be serious.."

"Oh but I am indeed serious." Blair turned herself to face William "Please don't follow us into the forest. I know how worry you get when I'm around Gaston but I assure you I'll be fine. Corbin will keep me safe." She smiled sympathetically and walked inside the Inn.

William sighed and followed her in. He felt a hint of jealousy rise in him, but why? He thought of her as a younger sister. He was older than her by a year! It would be wrong to fall for her, but how could any man resist her sweet and innocent personality? All these ideas stirred up in his brain as he tried to shake it off.

●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●

Chapter Four

Sorry for the slow updates, Spring Finals this month and the author can't mess around with it. I'll try to update asap ! ❤️