0.3 | Retrospection

Three
Retrospection

●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●

  The leaves rustled in the wind as Stefan and young daughter rode their horses into the forest. The younger version of Corbin was much more lively and less protective. Corbin was 4 years old at the time, a stallion who'd been with Blair since he was a foal. Stefan was riding his own stallion named Alcheim. A smart loyal stallion that he'd escaped with from the palace. Both Stefan and Alcheim worked very well together.

Blair looked up at her father and slowly tilted her head "Daddy, why are we out here?" The young girl looked around in the forest, her arms getting goosebumps.

Stefan laughed and smiled "I want you to take a moment and feel the beauty of nature." He swiftly whipped the reins and commanded his horse to go forward, "Follow me, my darling."

Corbin neighed happily and quickly followed behind Alcheim. Blair's eyes wandered slightly as her heart suddenly stopped when she heard growling in the bushes.

"Daddy?" She started to panic.

Stefan's eyes widened as he slowly instructed her to run. Run as fast as she could. He and Alcheim stood still between the pack of wolves slowly closing in on them.

Blair started to tear up as Corbin kicked his hooves up in panic "Daddy no!" She reached out for him but Corbin quickly turned around and started to run back to the village. "Corbin we have to save him!"

"Corbin!"

LeFou placed his hands on Blair's shoulders and shook her violently "Miss Blair, please wake up!" His eyes were wide in panic.

Blair shook her head and opened her eyes "No!" She cried out, tears streaming down her face. She looked up at LeFou and threw her arms around him, her eyes were filled with fear.

LeFou slowly wrapped his arms around her and patted her back "Blair.. I am here. Please tell me what happened to you." He drew himself back and held her hands.

She wiped her tears and took a deep breath "My father.. he was killed by wolves a few years back." Blair continued the flashback she had in her dreams.

William stood in the corner and frowned "Oh Blair.. I thought you had moved on from that."

"How could I? I miss him! He was the only one who cared for me." Blair's tears started forming again, each breath getting weaker.

William's eyes pooled with tears "How could you say that? I loved you like my own sister." He exited the room and closed the door behind him.

LeFou looked at Blair calmly "Please Blair, calm down." He squeezed her hands gently and sighed "You look pretty even when you cry." He smiled sadly, "But smiling would make you gorgeous."

Blair nodded slowly and laughed at his compliment "Thank you for being a great friend LeFou. I can always count on you." She slowly pulls him into a hug but immediately lets go.

Blair quickly gets on her feet and scurries out of the room. LeFou takes a deep breath and smiles.

●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●

Blair looked everywhere inside the Inn but could not find him. She started to panic as tears started forming in her eyes. She knocked on every room but still no sign. She finally decided to go to the stables behind the Inn. A wave of relief went over her as she saw him sitting there.

Blair leaned on the doorway and smiled "Oh William, I'm sorry for acting up earlier. I was just— scared." She ran over to him and wrapped her arms around his neck.

William sniffled quietly and chuckled "Blair, I know. I forgive you, I know how hard it is to loose someone you love." He wrapped his arms around her and ran his fingers through her hair "Remember that I love you Blair."

Blair nodded and took a few steps back "Always?"

"Forever." William nodded and dusted his apron off.

●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●
Chapter Three

This was so cute between LeFou and Blair, Also between William and Blair. ❤️ don't forget to vote/add to your library!