Waking up to Something New.

I yawned and stretched, but was immediately caught off guard by something.

"Why can't I feel my legs?"

I looked 'down' and was shocked to see my body was not only blue, not only not human, but it was all too familiar as well.

"I'm a..... Latios?! What the.... how the..... holy crap!!!"

In my distress I noticed I was floating without even wanting to.

I screamed scaring off a bunch of wingul.

At that point I'm not ashamed to admit I fainted.

I woke up later to find myself starring at a tree and still not feeling my legs.....

I floated up and flew in a quick circle to find myself right next to an ocean. I froze at the sight of it.

Soo pretty..... I've never seen the ocean before......

I heard a noise behind me. My instincts took over and I went invisible.

I turned to see a trainer with a Mightyana.

He wore a red jacket, cargo pants, and had white hair.

"You find anything girl? I could have sworn I heard someone scream 'Tios' or something....."

The canine pokemon sniffed around before pointing in my general direction.

The guy started walking forward before he bumped into me. I quickly flew up as he fell flat on his butt.

"What was that?!" He said a little freaked out.

Before I could hear more I flew off to the other side of the island. I did my best to hide, but I was too hungry.

My stomach wouldn't stop growling, so I decided to try to search for some food while being invisible.

I eventually found some oran berry bushes and started chowing down on them. I ate out the whole bush and was still hungry, but my stomach stopped rumbling.

I decided to do two things. Find more food and create a super complex scent trail to throw off that mightyana.

After a few hours of wandering in circles and crossing the river that bisected the island.... I was full of berries, covered in dirt and debris, and very tired.....

I managed to find an incredibly thick grove of trees and decided to sleep in the thick of it with my camouflage activated.

When I woke up I was still bummed to find myself a Latios. I was terrified when I smelled smoke all around me.

I flew up out of the bushes and saw the entire island on fire.

A huge part of me felt horrified that this place was on fire. Another was a little confused that I cared about the island.

But one thing was for sure, I was pissed.

I saw red, was shaking, and felt a massive headache as I unconsciously accessed my psychic abilities.

I whipped up a wind storm into a mighty tornado, not only putting out the fire, but ripping away several trees, rocks, and the bastards that started the fire.

They all where flung away into the distance mercilessly.

I breathed deeply before crashing into the ground.

I woke up at around midnight. I was covered in bruises and scrapes, had a splitting headache, and breathing too deeply caused a sharp pain in my chest.

Great..... I'm a transformed human, on a deserted and destroyed island, and I have broken ribs. If I want to live I have to make it to a pokemon center and I have no clue which direction is land...... not to mention I risk being captured the instant I go into a city......