Interrogation

Lati's POV

The kid seemed pretty scarred since I had him in my grasp. The idiot didn't even have any pokemon out.

"Please don't hurt me!" He begged.

I linked to his mind and he flinched at my emotions crashing upon him.

I reined them back a bit and told him "You're group has been hunting me relentlessly. I have come bearing several warnings. You will listen to these warnings, tell the others my exact words, and leave me alone or suffer the consequences is that understood?"

He nodded as best he could in my grasp.

"Good. My first warning is that I will allow no one but one trainer to capture me. Ever. None of you are my chosen master. If that means I have to kill others or even myself to avoid such a fate, I will."

He gasped and I nodded.

"My next demand is that you can keep fighting me."

He seemed confused.

I chuckled and told him "I wish to stay in shape. Trainers are a great way to train. But if you try to capture me I won't hesitate to make good on my warning."

He nodded once again.

"Last thing, I'm going to use your hands to get this tracker out and then I will release you. Once I do I want you and your group to spread my words to everyone. Is that clear?"

He nodded.

I floated him towards me, manipulated his fingers to firmly grasp the tracker, and made his arm rip it out.

I gasped in pain since it was a heavy duty thing. I rummaged through his pack and found a full restore. I healed myself with it, released him, and flew off.

Emily 's POV

Once again I was in front of a gym. My stomach twisted in knots, my palms were sweaty, and anxiety was giving me a headache.

Then the doors opened. Out came Brandon looking dejected.

He was looking down and mumbling to himself. "I guess I need more training....."

I awkwardly said "Hey Brandon? You okay?"

He snapped back to reality and said "Oh! Hey! Emily right? Where have you been for the past few days?"

I blinked and said "I was training in a cave and delivering a letter.... I also got a new party member, but he won't be much help for this gym. The next gym I plan on taking on though? He's gonna be great!"

I walked in proudly and saw Broly starring at me.

"Broly! My name is Emily! I'm here to challenge you for my second badge!"

He smiled and said "Confident. I like that. I especially like taking confident brats that think they can take me on first thing after they get their first badge. Are you ready?"

I crossed my arms and said "I just got done with three long days of training with my pokemon! I won't go down easy!"

His smile grew wider as he said "Then this will be a truly fun fight."

Then some random guy burst through the door and shouted "Broly! There's crazy news about that Latios on the news!"

He turned to me and asked "Could our fight wait a bit?"

I nodded and ran out with them.

We ran into the pokemon Center and every TV placed around the place was on the news. "So what happened exactly?"