Three Years Later.

Three years have happened since I met Emily.

For three years I'd wake up to her smiling face, go for a fly with her, have lunch together, go our separate ways, and I would practice my powers until I fell asleep under the very same tree every night.

Of coarse some things changed.

As she got older and bigger Emily was able to handle faster and faster speeds with more maneuvers. As I got better with my powers I came up with plenty of tricks and got strong enough to get Emily out of any danger she might stumble into.

A few things though have stayed constant. Emily constantly surprises me with her maturity, adaptability, and kindness. Another thing that has stayed constant as a result is she wants to introduce me to her parents.

Until today, I told her "No, I can't reveal myself....."

But this morning she refused to accept that.

"Come onnnnnnn!!! My parents won't do anything! They can keep a secret!" She whined.

I rolled my eyes and said "What do I say about whining Emily?"

She groaned "It's petty and won't make you budge...."

I nodded and said "However...... I recently perfected a trick or two that could make it so I could meet them..... in disguise of coarse...."

She lightly smacked me and said "Why didn't you say so before you poop head!"

I smiled and said "Watch....."

I transformed into a younger version of myself.

"What do you think?" I asked.

She said "I don't get what's so special..... it looks like how you normally look when you....... wait.... did you just talk?!"

I nodded and said "It took wayyyyy to long to figure out, but I managed to mess with this form's vocal cords and now I can speak while in it!"

I changed back and finished "only problem is the form takes way too much energy so I can only stay like that for a couple hours. But I found a way to extend it by switching the vocal cords on and off!"

She smiled and said "That's amazing!!! We have to go now!"

I tilted my head "Now?"

She grabbed my claw and said "Now! Come on!"

I smiled and changed into the simple version of my human form as she dragged me along the path.

"Come on Lati! Use your legs!"

"No...... just because I can do this doesn't mean I'm ready....."

She sighed "I know, but we've put this off for too long. My parents know you're a pokemon. They wanted me to catch you....."

I shivered.

She nodded. She knew how much I hated the idea of being captured. Even if it was by her.

I took a deep breath and stood up straight before walking by her side.

I knew I'd have to reveal myself to her parents eventually, but thankfully from what Emily did tell her parents, they trusted me.

My form was mainly to get me there without having to hide or risk being captured.

As we made our way into Rustboro, I was happy that no one batted an eye. We were walking towards the apartment complex that Emily had lived in all these years.

We walked up to the top floor and got to her door.

She knocked and entered dragging me inside with her.