Broadening a team and Destroying another!

The Lotad was surprisingly calm as Amber and I walked him to the pokemon center in Petalburg.

Unfortunately by the time I made it to the town it was very dark and both Amber and Lotad had fallen asleep.

I walked into the place and shuffled up to the counter.

I placed both Amber and Lotad on the counter and asked Nurse Joy "Could you please heal them?"

She nodded and said "Could you return them to their pokeballs?"

I returned Amber before saying "I don't own Lotad..... he's wild....."

She nodded in understanding and set Amber's ball in the healing machine before disappearing into the back. When Nurse Joy came back to the front the machine had done it's job and Lotad had a couple bandaids.

"Your Torchick is in perfect health and the Lotad should be all better by morning thanks to the salves and potions I used." She said with a smile.

I nodded and jostled Lotad awake.

"Lo......?"

"Hey Lotad...... I have a big question now that you're all healed up. Will you come with me on my pokemon journey?"

Lotad bristled in my arms before looking me in the eyes.

Lotad smiled and let out a happy "Lotad!"

I pulled out a pokeball and said "Welcome to the team!"

Lotad pressed the button and the pokeball clicked without even shaking.

I yawned happily "I caught a Lotad! Do you have a room?"

Nurse Joy nodded and handed me a room key.

I passed out the instant my body hit the pillow.

Unknown POV

I was carefully reviewing the security footage of the base to every detail.

"I just don't get it..... I narrowed down the spy, but he's an enigma! I have no record of him coming in, no record of him registering with us, he left no fingerprints, and I can't even tell how or when he sabotaged the equipment! According to the camera's he never even came close to the super computer and he just vanishes after the alarms start going off!

If I don't figure out what happened and how he did this Maxi is going to have my head on a silver platter!!!"

That's when the radio I had on while I went over the tapes caught my attention.

"So you're saying you also had an encounter with this Latios Winnona?"

"Yes! He was taking out unwary trainers by fortree. He had managed to somehow disguise himself and slip into our search party. He tricked us into thinking he got abducted or something before trying to scare the daylights out of us for fun. Then he revealed himself, winked, and flew off!"

"Did you get a good look at his disguised form?" The host asked.

"Yeah..... he was a little taller than me, brown hair, red eyes, wore a simple tee-shirt and jeans."

I froze that was the spy's description in spades.

And I even heard that the Latios was spotted on top of Mt. Pyre........

Hehehehehehehe........ I may get on Maxi's good graces despite the destruction of all this expensive equipment......

I put my finger to the intercom and said "Attention, attention all Magma grunts! This is Admin Terry...... we have a new high priority mission to undergo..... for the glory of team magma!!!!"