Choices, choices, choices.

Amber's POV

"Amber use charged ember!"

I took a deep breath and gathered a ton of flame before firing off the move. The main differences between this special version of ember and the regular variety was pretty simple. It takes longer to charge and doesn't travel as fast, but the embers are bigger and are much more likely to cause a burn.

We figured out how to do it when Emily noticed I could fire ember for a stupid long amount of time. She had the crazy idea to build all that power up and release it all at once. And like that the charged ember was born.

It shot the confused Nosepass right in the face and burned him just as planned.

Roxanne shouted "Use rockslide!"

Nosepass snapped to it and Emily told me "keep dodging and using ember!"

I easily dodged his attack and started shooting volley after volley of embers.

The Nosepass was getting really frustrated and tired trying to hit me while taking both burn damage and my assault of fires.

Roxanne didn't know what to do.

Finally Emily called out "Use one more charged ember to finish this off!"

I complied and started the attack when Roxanne yelled "Quick use rock slide before they can get the move off!"

I almost panicked, but I felt strangely calm before firing off my attack and getting buried in rocks.

Emily's POV

Amber shot her attack just before she took a direct hit from the rockslide.

When everything had settled both pokemon were out cold.

The Referee shouted "Both pokemon are unable to battle! The challenger Emily Wins!"

I smiled before returning Amber.

"Good job Amber. That was great." I whispered to her in her pokeball before clipping her to my belt.

Roxanne came over and told me "That was an amazing battle. You're quite the talented trainer. Here is your badge and your TM."

I nodded and said "Thank you. I need to get to the pokemon center though. See you!"

Lati's POV

I quickly flew away from Lavaridge like a bat out of hell.

Ugh! Why did that weird guy have to scan me with his pokedex!? Who just scans random people like that in the middle of a mud bath?! How does someone like that get approved from the pokemon league?!

Now I have to relocate and my spa day is just ruined. Oh and now I need a new disguise too! Ugh!

I needed to just blow something up so I flew to Slateport, found a secluded area with no pokemon or people, and spammed Luster purge angrily at the ground.

When I was done a nice, big crater was left and I had calmed down. It even had a weird glassy  appearance due to the strange attack.

I flew off and began thinking.

Now.... maybe I should just make myself look like a beast. I'll keep my scars, be bald, tall, and wearing biker gear.

After finishing up my disguise I wandered around Sootopolis for a while.

Emily's POV

I relaxed as I sat in the pokemon center with my two freshly healed winners.