Introduction

"Have you ever been tired one day after your work, then suddenly something happened, it calms you it's weird? Like talking to yourself when you stumble upon a mirror, then justify your mistakes or imagining a quarrel with someone who pissed you early morning?

Perhaps you have a cat or dog you can talk to whenever you are lonely?

Well, I have none but myself.

See that light? On the other side of the mountain? I've been looking at it since the first night I saw it's rays swaying over the little houses downhill.

That night when I first arrived here felt so scary I don't know what will happen to me, it's terrifying.

But when the mountain flashed that light, it sent out a message that seemed to whisper at me telling "hang on, everything will be fine" and I said to myself that's weird and crazy! I'm actually thinking that light is talking to me. But I know for a fact that we all have that little light inside of us, a little hope, a little faith small as a mustard seed that can move a giant mountain of anxieties. So maybe I just needed a visual of my little light, and that weird blinking over there seems to fit to be my very own candle."

She took a deep breath felt as she utters those words to herself. Tthe cold breeze that kisses her dewy skin. Her wavy hair all tied up in a bun exposing her flawless nape. Closing her eyes and opening it again only to stare at the dancing light from afar. She put down her already empty mug of tea, turned around as she begins to walk slowly towards her room door. She paused and turned her face again to the mountain, smiled and said...

"Good night, whoever you are. Thank you for today"

She entered her room, laid down on her bed, piling her thoughts with positivity for tomorrow's possibilities while staring at her window as the moon in its full form peeking. She closes her eyes while listening to one of her favorite songs.

"I was made for loving you" (Tory Kelly)

"argh! kainis tong kantang to nakaka-in love shet!"

She burrowed her face on her pillow and tried to sleep.