part 1 Summer vacation

Your P.O.V

I stepped out of my taxi, thanked and payed for the service. I took my handbag and my suitcase. I walked inside an airport. I'm supposed to meet Chris. We haven't had time to chat since we've both had school to take care of. Chris is my childhood friend and yet we haven't been able to talk properly. Plus we were in complitly different schools.

I tried to see if he had arrived already. Then I saw familiar boy in distance. Sitting on a chair. "Chris!" I yelled and started running towards him. He turned on my way and stood up. "You're late!" He yelled. "I'm sorry. I kinda slept in." I said. (a/n: Well I like sleeping.) We are not late from flight but we promised to meet at certain time aaaaannnnnddd I was late. Can't be helped. He sighed. "At least you're in one piece." "Were you worried about me?" I asked. "N-no! Why would I be worried about you!? I-idiot!" He stuttered.................. Did he blush? He is adorable.

Time skip

We are finally at Rockthus. We went to grap our suitcases and then went to look for our hotel. The village looked wonderful. Chris was looking at map. "Are you sure we are walking on right direction?" I asked him. "O-of course!" He stuttered...... sssuuuurrreeee.

I looked around and saw girl carrying a vegetables outside on her way what seemed like a restaurant. I walked towards her and caught her attention. "Excuse me but can you tell me where hotel crimson is?" I asked her. "You need to go forward about 140 meters and then turn to left. You would be able to see it from there." She answered. I said thank you and returned back to Chris. I told him where we needed to go and I started dragging him.

We got to the hotel. Got key for our room. While walking to our room we saw few other quests. For a big hotel there weren't as many quests. We got in our room. In room we had two beds, table, four chairs. There wasn't much in this hotel but it was beautiful. I put my clothes in my closet.

Now that everything is put in their places I want to go see city........village..............Whatever this place is called. I look over to Chris he is putting last piece of clothe in the drawer. "That should be last one. What should we do now?" He asks. It is pretty late but it shouldn't be a problem. I saw places that said they are open 24/7. "Let's go look around the town. We might find good dining places." I said. He nodded and agreed with me........ Well agreed with me after I persuaded him.

3rd P.O.V

Little did she know what challenges were waiting for her.

-----------------------------------
H

ello everyone. New story is on the run. Hopefully you enjoy it.