part 2 red eyes

Your P.O.V

We locked our room door and we went to look for a restaurant to eat at. I was looking at different restaurants that were open trying to decide where to go. I saw the same girl I saw earlier and decided to ask her. She quickly notices me and smiles. Before I can say anything she speaks first. "Hello! You're the girl who asked where the hotel was. Did you and your friend find it?" She asks with smile. "Yes, we did. Thank you for the help! I haven't introduced myself. I'm y/n. What's your name?" I ask her. "My name is Lily. Nice to meet you. Are you having walk around the town?"

"We are looking for restaurant to go to but there is so many. Do you have any recommendations?" I asked. She took a moment to think."Well there is few good restaurants but they are expensive. One is close by, just few meters that way. The steak they serve there is fantastic." That didn't sound bad at all. I thanked her and told her we'll go eat there.

I quickly called Chris and told him about the restaurant. I found the restaurant and waited for Chris. So this is what Chris feels like when he is waiting for me. He finally arrived and we went inside. Restaurant was very beautiful. There was beautiful paintings hanging on the walls, every table and chair was decorated with golden edges and the air in here just yelled expensive. Men wore tuxedos or anything fancy. Women wore dresses that I could swear were made of silk. It made me nervous how much we stood out of the rest.

We got our table, took our seas and server gave us our menus. There was bell on the table. It raised few questions in my head but my questions were answered quickly when another table rung their bell and server came to take their order.

After a while of choosing, we decided what we wanted to eat. We called server over and ordered. (a/n: You guys can decide whatever) We took our time talking... I suddenly felt like someone was watching us..... Well it wouldn't be much of a surprise in a setting like this. I looked to the side and my eyes lock with someone few tables away from us.

He had midnight black hair that complimented his snow white skin. His eyes stood out the most. Blood red eyes just staring at me. Either he doesn't blink or he blinks same time as me. He looked extremely beautiful, handsome etc.

Chris quickly pulled me from my thoughts right before our food came. I ate in peace or.... I tried at least. I still felt that man's eyes on me. After we ate, we paid and decided to go back to hotel, because it was almost midnight.

Yet I still felt like someone is watching.

??? P.O.V

Who would have thought that late nighttime snack could be ruined by smelling something better. The smell set me off. It took alot to keep myself in control. What a cute little girl. She was talking with her friend, I presume.

I quetly followed them to their hotel. I wanted to follow them to inside but I have to be patient.

I was walking back to my home. Killing few sluts on the way. I don't care if they were drunk or not. I couldn't stop thinking about that girl. Her hair, eyes, laugh, voice..... She will soon belong to me.

She doesn't have a choise.

-------------------------------
Good day Author here. I decided to write another part to this story since i'm so nice.