Part 5

Your P.O.V

I couldn't help it but feel weird about that man. He gives me chills. He seemed nice but so does psychopaths. On my way back to the hotel I felt like someone was following me but whenever I turned around I couldn't see anyone. Putting it lightly I ran the rest of the way. 

I walked inside our hotel room and Chris was immediately asking me questions that if someone followed me and of course I tried to calm him down. "I'm sorry but I was just worried about you this whole time." He said the last part under his breath. "What did you say?" "N-nothing! It's not like I-I was worried." He is very weird I admit that.

We made (Favorite food) and ate it in silence. I know Chris is just worried about me but he could trust me more. 

(a/n: Famous last words)

 Vlad was nice but again he gives off weird vibes. His red eyes were just staring at me the whole time. Whenever I tried to slowly walk off, I felt like something was telling me to stay still. I have to do my best to stay away from that guy. Should I tell him that I bumped into the person that stalked me at the restaurant? That would be the best course of action.

"Chris there is something that happened when I was getting groceries." He hummed and nodded. Telling me to continue while he grabs his glass of water. I took napkins from my bag knowing what will happen next. "Remember when I told you about the guy at the restaurant. Well I bumped into him today on my way back with the groceries." After those words left my lips. Chris spit the water out and he coughed few times. I handed him the napkins. "You'll need these." I said with a smile.

Chris P.O.V

I took the napkins with gratitude. While coughing slightly I was cleaning the mess that I made. "Are you serious?! You bumped into that guy. Well, was just as creepy like in the restaurant?" I asked bit worried about what she might answer. "He seemed nice but there was still something creepy about him. I don't know how to explain it." 

(a/n: Creepy, obsessive, possessive, possibly murderer, vamp-) 

Clearly we can't trust that guy but how are we supposed to stay away from a guy we A: Don't know and B: In a place that we are not familiar with. This is a lot harder than I thought.

--------------------------------------------------

Another chapter. yaaaaaaaaaaaaay. I hope I made someone happy today with this.