Part 3 Shadow

Mama Author is back. I hope you guys have behaved well.
---------------------------

Your P.O.V

I thought getting sleep would make the night pass quicker. Well it would if I could sleep. I barely got any sleep since I was just thinking about the man I saw earlier. He just kept staring at me. I should tell Chris about this......... I'm too tired to move. (a/n: Me too) But I have to get up.

I got out of my bed and put my (favorite clothes) on. I walked to our hotel room's kitchen. I need my morning (coffee/tea.. Etc). Chris came out of his bedroom while I was drinking my drink. Unlike me he seemed to be in much better mood. Well at least one of us slept well. We decided to spent the day outside since it was sunny day.

We spent the day going around the city to get to know the place. The whole time I felt as if someone was following us. It was getting irritating. I decided I should tell Chris. "Chris, there is something I need to tell you." He stopped talking and looked at me. "Ok what do you want to say?" He asked slight worry in his voice. "You see when we were in the restaurant...... I couldn't help but feel like someone was watching me." I noticed that his eyes had worry written all over them. So i decided to continue explaining. "I looked around and then I noticed this man staring at me." 

I stopped talking for a second. Giving him a chance ask me a question. "What did he look like?" He asked. Clearly worried. "He had white skin, black hair and red eyes." After I said that he looked a bit confused and I wouldn't blame him. How often do you see a person who isn't an albino and still has red eyes. At first I thought that man must have dyed his hair but I noticed that literally none of the stores sell hair dye. "Red eyes? Are you sure you weren't sleepy?" He asked. Now he's just asking blood to come out of his nose. "No I wasn't! I didn't imagi-" Before I could finish my sentence. We heard movement in the bushes.

I saw shadow run through the trees. Chris quickly stood in front of me. "Whose there?" This idiot I swear. As if the person was going to answer.

Chris P.O.V

I was standing in front of Y/n protectively. My heart started to beat and my face heated up. N-no I don't like her. I'm just helping a friend. Whatever was in the forest seemed to have left. If it was animal. It was probably scared of us. If it was a person then that person was afraid to get caught.

(a/n: No shit Sherlock.)

I quickly turned to face Y/n and suggested that we should return back to hotel since it was getting dark. Townspeople for some reason has been telling us to get inside before dark. Whatever the reason is we technically ran back to the hotel and back to our room.

??? P.O.V

Trying to run away I see. Very well i'll play cat and mouse if you want. I'm not stupid. I didn't survive all these years being an idiot like your friend. Your friend can't protect you forever....... If that can be called protecting. I have never been so interested in human before so much as I am with you. I wanna hold you in my arms, kiss your lips, drink your delicious blood and then make you mine. F.O.R.E.V.E.R. We shall never die. You'll stay with me forever whether you like it or not. You won't have a choice.

-----------------------------------------------------

Yo! Mama author here. How are you guys enjoying this story so far?

Chris: Why did you make me sound like an idiot!?

Author: Because someone has to be that one person who does the bad choices. (Every horror movie ever)

Chris: B-but why me?

Author: Let me see. We have a vampire who takes the creepy role. Then we have our precious reader. Who I prefer to be the smart one. Then we have side characters...... There's not much for me to pick here.

Chris: Okay I guess that's reasonable. But then Wha-

Author: Do you want to die?

Chris: N-no ma'am

Author: Good boy.