Part 4

Your P.OV

I would be lying if I said 'I wasn't scared'. But you never truly know if whatever it was could have killed you. Chris and I arrived in the hotel and we quickly ran into our room while getting weird looks from people. Hey if they were in our shoes they wouldn't be looking at us like we were lunatics.

Chris and I tried to think what it could have been. Trying calm ourselves down. "Maybe it was squirrel." "No, it was bigger." I said. Chris was walking back and forth In the room. "Deer?" "No, it would have ran away." I shot his guesses down with facts.
(a/n: Cold, hard facts)

It didn't matter what we thought it could have been. It never made sense. Until we finally agreed that it had to be a person. People these days I swear. Never think of the heart attack they give to other people.

We decided to spend the rest of the day inside our room. I quickly noticed problem in our plan. We had nothing to eat or cook.

"Ok, no panic. I'll go get us some ingredients for cooking." I said while taking my jacket off the hanger. "No no no nonononono, are you insane?" He asked. "Yes." After saying that I left the room.

Time skip

After finally finding crocery store and buying necessarily items. I was on my way back. Keeping my eyes open for anyone creepy or strange. Until I bump into someone. Luckily I didn't drop anything like girls in those stories.

Out of politness I decided I should still apoligize. "I'm so sor-" I look up at the persons face and chill runs through my spine. It was the guy from the restaurant. I have bad feeling about this. (a/n: You and me both.)

His face turns from a scowl into a smile. "It's alright. I wasn't looking where I was going. I don't believe we have met. My name is Vlad, pleasure to meet you."

Vlad P.O.V

I introduced myself and smelled the air while she introduced herself. "I'm Y/N." How cute but I already knew her name. Of course i'm not letting her know that. (a/n: oops)

I talked with her for little. Then She had to go back to her hotel. I just look her walk away. Trying to control my urge to just pick her up and taste her blood and just own her. Calm down. It will happen soon. Soon my dear.