Part 9 blood

Helloo~ It's me~

---------------------------------------------

Y/n P.O.V

I didn't like what that sounds like. I start struggling against his grip, no matter how badly my wrist hurt at this point I just wanted to get out of his grip. My wrist which I'm sure he broke was burning really badly while my other hand was still bleeding and stinging. I keep hitting him with my bleeding hand. He grabs my bleeding into a tight hold. "Calm down, you'll only hurt yourself more." He says as he brings my hand close to his lips and starts to lick the blood off of my knuckles and fingers.

I whimper from the stinging feeling of his tongue moving along the cuts. He lightly chuckles. "You taste very good darling." I blood ran cold from my face... Vlad is a vampire. So, I did what any reasonable person would do. I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine and the moment his grip lessened, I ran out of the ballroom as quickly as possible.

As I'm dashing down the hall, I can hear that madman laugh way back behind me. "HAHAHahAhahaa! A game of cat and mouse! Well then, let's play." I quickly look behind me to see if he is following but I don't see him. I stop by a statue to catch my breath and after that, I quickly continue running.

Time skip

After a while, I stop running. Where is the exit?! I've been running around for hours but I haven't seen any type of an exit. What am I supposed to do? I'm losing my mind and if that madman captures me my life will end. "Y/n~ are you giving up already? Too bad since I was enjoying this little game of ours. However, it is getting late and we should go to sleep." I freeze and look up at where the sound was coming from. He was sitting on a chandelier, I have no idea how he got up there since there is nothing he could have used to climb up.... fucking vampires. I was only able to run a couple of steps, I notice small light at the corner of the wall. I'm suddenly bodyslammed to the floor.

I try to get away but I'm quickly picked up and thrown over his shoulder like a bag of potatoes. One of his arms snake around my legs to keep me from kicking him while his other arm goes around my back to make sure I don't fall. I still tried to get out of his grip but it was pretty much impossible. He carried me back to the room where I woke up from. Now I take notice that the coffin is surprisingly big. I'll probably soon figure out why.

He lays me down inside the coffin and straddles my hips. Before I can say or scream at him, he puts his hand over my mouth. "Shh~ I know you must be terrified but it will be over in a second~," He says in a sickly sweet tone. I didn't understand what he meant until he moved my head and cleared my hair from the way of my neck. I started fighting again against him even though it was for nothing. I felt how he licked my neck, gave it a small peck and then bit through my skin.

The pain was radiating through my whole body. I felt how he was licking and sucking my blood. From time to time, I heard him moan against my neck and shudder against my body. I can feel my body falling asleep.

Chris P.O.V

Lily looks at me with a questioning look. "What do you mean that she is gone?" I can tell that she is getting more and more worried by the second. "She is nowhere to be found and you are the only one we 'kinda' know. You live here and know this village better than anyone else... I really need your help." I tell her and she looks to be in deep thought. Then she looks back at me. "I'll help you and I have a slight idea where she could be." After saying that she starts walking and I quickly follow her.

...............................................................

(704 words)