Mate To The Alpha

(A/n song doesnt have anything to do with the chapter, i just like it:)

Chapter 1

Nick's POV

"UGH!!!" I exclaimed. Why can't I find her?

I'm looking for my mate. Yea, you're thinking mates are in werewolf stories. Well, I'm a werewolf. And no, I'm not one that only changes at full moons. I change when I feel like it. My name is Nick Varlec and I am the Alpha of the Full Moon Pack. We are known for being fighters and we are vicious when we need to be.

I need my mate to have full power.

I shifted into my large black wolf and took off to go to the pack house. I change back and put on my shorts. I slam the door open in frustration.

"Whoa, Bro! What's wrong?" My Beta, Julian, asked me. I glared at him and he immediately knew I didn't find her. He didn't know what it feels like. He had his mate. Her name was, Alysa.

"It's okay, you'll find her." Alysa reassured me. "School starts tomorrow and there's gotta be new wolves there."

"Let's hope." I reply.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.- Next Morning-.--.-.-.-.---.--.-.-

"BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!" My alarm clock rings at 6:00. I groan and roll out off bed. I soon realize that I could possibly find my mate and rush to get ready. I grab my keys and head out to my car. I hop in, start it, and drive to school. I park in my normal spot and immediately smell the most intoxicating smell ever.

'MATE!' My wolf yells at me. I follow the smell and find the most beautiful girl ever. She has brown, long hair and brown eyes. She's also a wolf.

"Mine" I whisper and she snaps her head to look at me. She sees me and has a scared look on her face. I walk towards her and she immediately tenses.

"Hi," She whispers in a beautiful, adorable voice, " I'm Skylar."

"I'm Nick."

"Why are you talking to her?" Someone hastily remarked. I growled at them. They bowed to me and walked away.

"I have to go," Skylar says and runs away. i notice she's in a baggy sweatshirts and baggy pants. Why was she scared? Whoever made her like that will pay.