Chapter 6

(A/n dedicated to sarah_b for the awesome cover!)                     

                  Chapter 6

               Sky's POV

       "D-dad?" I say, still in shock. He grabs me and I scream, but he quickly grabs my mouth.

      "SKY!" Nick yells. We're already out the door and in a van. Nick chases the van but the driver steps on it and we loose him.

       "Miss me?" My father says. I shake my head no. He slaps me and asks again. I still shake my head. He punches my face and I feel a black eye forming. "Go to sleep. It'll be a while before we get there." My father says and puts a cloth over my face. Darkness soon consumes me.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

           I wake up in a cell. There is a light bulb on the ceiling barely lighting the room. There's a bucket in the corner which I assume is the bathroom. On the wall, there is a small window. What happened?

         "Glad to see you're awake." Someone says outside the cell. They come into the light and I realize it's the last person I want to see. My father. I scowl at him.He comes into the cage and I try to change wolf. It doesn't work.

       "That won't work. This room is charmed so you can't shift." My father says noticing my anger.

      "How do you know I'm a wolf?" I ask. He's never told me he knew.

      "Oh I've known since your dreaded birth. I am a wolf too. I am the Alpha of the most vicious pack in the U.S.A." I stare at him in shock. I feel stupid. I mean, if I'm a werewolf, then my parents have to be one too. I mentally smack my forehead.

      "Nick will find me and kill you." I say angrily.

      "Oh no he won't. My pack is running the border." He replies. Border?

       "What do you mean border?" I say, utterly confused.

       "Have you looked outside?" I look and it's snowing. It doesn't snow in Florida, especially not in Fall. "Honey, we're in North Dakota." I widened my eyes in shock. Have I really been asleep that long? He walks back out of the cell and locks it.

     "Have fun locked up like a little puppy." My father says with an evil smile and walks away. Please, Nick, come fast.

     I try to pas the time by sleeping but i couldn't find darkness. There was bugs everywhere, biting me. Something gets thrown into the cell. I look up and the person is gone. They threw a moldy, piece of bread in here. I was starving, but i don't know if I could eat this. It's green all over. Yuck!

      I lay down on my jacket that I took off and hope that this will soon end....

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-

A/N I tried making it longer. I'll try to update tomorrow. thanks for reading:)