Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Sky's POV

I started choking on my food. My dad started patting on my back. When my choking stopped, I took a drink of water.

"WHAT??!?!" I screamed loud enough for people to look over. He can't make him mark me. I'm mated. Well, technically not. He hasn't marked me yet.

"Jack, come here," My dad said, while the boy got up and walked over, "This is Skyllar, this is Jack." My father said motioning between me and Jack. I wanted to burst out into tears. I don't know this man I don't wanna be mated to him! I just want Nick.

" You can't make me mate with him. I don't even know him and I doubt he wants to mate with me." I say.

"Oh but I do want to mate with you. I think you'll be perfect." Jack says twirling a piece of my hair in his hands.

Nick's POV

I'm going crazy. It's official. I haven't been able to think straight without Skyllar at my side. I needed her.

"Alpha." Someone says and I look up. " we may know where she is. It says here that her father is a part of the Blue Blood Pack. They're located in North Dakota." I stare at him. He puts paperwork on my desk and I quickly start looking through it. It said that they were the most cruel pack in the U.S. I don't want Sky in a place like that. We have to get her. I run downstairs and call a pack meeting and tell everyone the situation. They're all willing to fight for their Luna.

"Nick. Are you sure that we can just attack? Don't you think they'll be ready for it?" Julian asked.

"That's what I'm scared of. The one thing that I'm certain of is that they won't hurt her." I reply.

"I think they're planning to do something with Sky. I dont know though."

"Its alright. We'll get her." He says, patting my back. I need her right now. Even if it means fighting until death. Tonight we attack.