chapter 2

Skylar's POV

"You're worth nothing!! You're the reason your mother died!!" My 'father' yelled while he kicked me. This is how it's been since I was 8, I'm 17. He was going easy since school started tomorrow.

I didn't bother crying because that gave him the satisfaction that he is hurting me. He finally finished And threw me on the ground. I hurried up and ran to my room to get some sleep for the start of school. Tomorrow is my first day. I don't care because noones gonna like me anyway. They'll all think I cut myself because of my scars from my 'father'.

The werewolvs hated me because I was small for an average werewolf. Yes, I'm a werewolf. My fur is white but my hair as human is short and brown. I undressed into my PJ's and curled up on the blanket on the floor. That is all my dad gave me for a bed. I soon found that the darkness consumed me.

-.-.-.-.-.-.Next Morning.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"GET UP YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF CRAP!!" My father yelled at me to get up. "I'm leaving, you tell a soul about what I do to you and you're dead. Got it?" He asked. I nodded my head in reply.

I got up and got in the shower. I brushed my hair and got dressed. I didn't bother putting make up on as noone looked at me anyway.

I grabbed a poptart and headed out the door to walk to school. I get there and immediately got called a freak and got tripped. I went to the office to get my schedule. Ugh. Math first hour.

Walking to my locker I smell the most amazing scent on a werewolf. I ignore it and grab my books.

"Mine." I hear someone whisper and look at the masculine voiced person. I get scared because it is a male wolf and I wait to get tripped or made fun of. He walks near me and I tense.

"Hi," I say,"I'm S-skylar."

"I'm Nick." He replies.

"Why are you talking to her?" Soneone remarked. He growled at them. I needed to get out of here.

"I have to go." I say running away. I go to my class.I head staight to the back ignoring the rude comments. I smell Nick again and look at the door. He's standing there, staring at me.

He heads to sit next to me. Nick sits and turns his head toward me.

"Who hurt you?" He questions.

"My f-father." I reply. Oh no my dads gonna kill me!

" I'm gonna kill him." Wait did he just say he's gonna kill him? Oh crap!

I try to distract him so I say

"Are you my mate?"