Chapter 7

Chapter 7

       Nick's POV

     I can't believe I lost her!! I'm so stupid, I think mentally beating myself up.

    "We'll get her back Nick," Julian says reassuring me. It doesn't work. I continue pacing around in the Pack houses' living room.

     "Nick!" One of the members in the pack that was patrolling called. I ran into the room he was in, "They're outside of the state," He says, and I groan.

      Sky's POV

     I wake up getting cold water poured on me. I look up at the person ready to shout, but I stay quiet. I also notice I'm in a different room with a bed and more windows.

     "Wake up. Someone's coming to get you ready for the dinner." The man says.

     "What dinner?" I ask, but he ignores me and walks away. A lady walks in and throws a dress and shoes at me. The dress was a simple white and the shoes matching.

     "Hurry up and get dressed, so I can do your rat's nest!" She yells, pointing at my head. I go to the bathroom and put the stuff on. I manage to brush my hair out and dry it.

     "Come on, I'm not getting any younger!" The lady yells and I jump. Didn't this lady have any patience?!? I walk out and she grabs my arm and makes me sit in a chair.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

     When she's finished, I look in the mirror and my hair is in elegant curls with my bangs pinned back. The lady leaves and the guy from earlier comes in.

       "We have to go," He says and grabs me. What's with people grabbing me?!? We walk into a dining room and my father is sitting at the head. There is at least 20 other people sitting down on the sides. All eyes are immediately on me.

      "Ahh, my beautiful daughter has arrived. Please take a seat," My father says motioning to a chair beside him. I quickly go to the seat, avoiding all eyes. My dad calls attention to everybody is quiet. The food comes out and everybody digs in.

      "See that guy at the end of the table?" My dad whispers in my ear, pointing to a guy about my age who is handsome, but nothing compared to Nick. I nod, taking a bite of chicken. "He's going to mark you to be his mate....."

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

(a/n might not be able to update tomorrow, but i'll try on Monday!! Happy Easter:)