Chapter 4

(A/N pic of Sky to the right-> the song doesnt really go with the chapter but i love this song:)

                 Skylar's POV

     Nick had my dad pinned to the ground!! I could here him telling him something but i only heard parts.

     "Kill you-Don't lay a hand- don't deserve to be a father!" he yelled. He shifted and mauled my dad.

    "STOP!! NICK!!" I shouted and started crying. The last thing I saw was my dad's blood.

                 Nick's POV

      I heard my mate calling me but I couldn't stop. My wolf was taking over. I heard a thud and

   looked over to her. She was passed out on the floor.

      'MUST HELP MATE!! HELP HER!!' My wolf yelled. I shifted back and went to her. I picked her up and ran to my car. She was my main priority right now. I drove to the Pack House and called for the doctor.

     "Amanda!" I used my Alpha voice so she couldn't refuse. She came down and saw my mate. She motioned for me to follow her. Amanda took me to my room. I sat her on my bed.

   "I need you to leave so I can strip her and look at her scars." Amanda said. I nodded and went down to the living room. Anything to help my mate. I tried to go to sleep but I couldn't because I kept thinking of my mate in the bedroom.

-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.3 Hours Later-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

   My mate was still getting treated. During that time, I called a pack meeting and told them the situation. The She-Wolves in my pack didn't approve at first, but when i growled at them, they thought it over and approved of her. The males in my pack didn't mind at all.

    "NICK!!" Amanda shouted. Wait... That was my mates voice. I used my werewolf speed and ran to my room....

  I was gonna stop there but i needed a long chapter.

   One of the She-Wolves had my bandaged mate up against the wall with her hand on her throat.

   "KAYLA!!" I said in my Alpha voice." PUT HER DOWN UNLESS YOU WANT TO BECOME A ROUGE!!" She immediately let her go and bowed down to her Alpha. My wolf was fighting to come out but I didn't want to scare my mate.

    "PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHY YOU HAD MY MATE UP AGAINST THE WALL WITH YOUR HAND ON HER THROAT!!! YOU KNOW WHAT?? GO TO YOUR ROOM AND DONT COME OUT! I'LL DEAL WITH YOU LATER." I walked over to Skylar and asked her if she was okay.

   She motioned to her throat. "What does that mean?" She grabbed a notepad and pen off the table and wrote" My throat hurts when i talk." I looked at her in sympathy and opened my arms for a hug. She didn't hesitate.

   "Does that mean you accept me?" I asked. She nodded and she got lost in my eyes and I got lost in hers. "Want to go to bed?" Skylar yawned. "I take that as a yes." She giggled and it was the most beautiful sound in this world. I picked her up bridal style and carried her to bed. I kissed her forehead and whispered "Sweet dreams, Little Mate." I could officially say I was the happiest man on Earth with my mate in my arms....