8~

Mikey.

It's two days before we get back to school.

It's also my birthday.

My 17th birthday.

Hopefully my last birthday.

I have always planned to go on Christmas Eve and if I don't have an extremely good reason to attempt earlier, I won't until then.

Gerard woke me up with Elena pretty early today, singing happy birthday and giving me my presents.
Elena got me four band t-shirts and two Anthrax CDs, and Gerard probably the best thing he could.

He knows that I love my bass but he also knows how much I wanted a black Fender Mustang, which he got me and I couldn't stop smiling.
I was genuinely happy for the first time in a long time. I actually ate today and got totally wasted with the guys and had a lot of fun in general. So much that I actually considered the possibility of me missing them when I'm gone.

My hopes didn't go up that high though, since two days later, with Gerard and Frank having graduated, I was alone at school with Ray, but still without my brother. I hadn't told him about Pete until my birthday when I was hammered, but he wasn't exactly as much as me, so he remembered the following day, unlike me.

The first two days were quiet, because most of the jocks were from Gerard's class so some of them graduated, some of them did not, but it took them less than three days to start the abuse.

Same with Pete.

Nothing changed, since I begged Gerard not to say a word to him, so he kept being his cocky self.

Not for that long though.

102 days to go.