Let Me Help-Josh

Request

I got home to hear moaning coming from our room, being the way i am i snuck down the hallway and slowly opened the door hoping i wasn't gunna find another woman.
      I didnt but what i did find was josh, horny as can be playing with himself. I held back a snicker and thought about walking in but then i remembered there was some lingerie that i put in the dryer this morning so I tip-toed down the hallway into the laundry room and put on the f/c lingerie and fixed my hair then i walked down the hallway and opened the bedroom door to see a wide eyed joshua dun playing with himself.
I slowly walked over to him, straddled his lap and started leaving love bites on his neck "let me help you with that" i seductively whispered into his ear and he moaned in response.
"Lay back" he did and put his hands behind his head.
I got onto my knees and applied slow gentle kisses up and down his shaft, he tried to move his arms to push my head down "ah ah ah, not so fast you have to control yourself." he put his hands behind his head and held back a few moan and so you decided you had teased him enough, you pumped him a few times before you put his member inside your mouth keeping eye contact you hollowed your cheeks and massaged his balls making his eyes roll back in pleasure. "KITTEN, UH IM GUNNA C-" he was cut off by his own moan as he released his sweet juices inside of your mouth.
"Get on the bed kitten as you've been a bad girl, you shouldn't tease" he said with a smirk "Yes, daddy"
" Ready kitten?"
"mhm" he rammed into you giving you no time to adjust.
"AH AH OH MY F-FUCK"

"you like that kitten?"

"YES DADDY YES,YES, YES"

"IM GUNNA C-CUM"

"me too kitten" as if on que you both release on to each other and ride out your highs, he pulls out and lays next to you trying to catch his breath
"I love you, Josh"
"I-I love you too, Y/N"