Innocence-Tyler

(Okay so In this story tyler is 18 and is very innocent and Y/N has had a crush on him for awhile each what will she do?..)
"Hey Tyler can i come over after school today, i need some help studying for Mr. Dun's class" "Sure, why not" "Okay great"
~Time Skip brought to you by Josh Duns V-Lines~
"Okay so the equations isnt really that hard you just gotta-" "Are you a a virgin" you cut him off "Umm. What?" "Have you ever you know, had sex. Make a girl incapable of walking cause you were so good?" "Uh Um. No. Its wrong." He said as his cheeks started turning dark red. "Really, have you ever touched a girl, down there" you said making him more uncomfortable as you placed yourself in a straddling postion slowly moving your hips. "No." "Really, never" you say shocked "Never" "Okay, show me how you play with youself" "How I, What?" he asked confused "You know how you touch yourself, down there" " I've never done that" "What? Never. Why Not" " I don't know how" "Ill teach you, daddy" you whisper seductively into his ear making his breath hitch. You slowly got off his lap and get down on your knees inbetween his legs running your hands up his inner thigh "is this what you want?" palming him through his gym shorts. "I-its wro-OHH" "You know you want to" you say as you pull down his gym shorts. You get a moan as a reply. As you pull off his boxers his member sprung up nearly slapping you in the face. You slowly lick up and down him large shaft "So your really a virgin?" "Y-Yes" "Not for long, you're so big and we cant let that go to waste" You sowly put his member inside your mouth until all that you could fit was in your mouth and what you couldnt you used your hands on. Quickening your pace as his body quivered with pleasure around you. Just as he was about to cum you let off with a pop. "W-why d-did you st-top" he tried saying between his deep breaths. " 'Cause i want you to talk dirty to me" "What?" he asked confused "Talk dirty to me, Daddy" you said bluntly "uhm.. Okay" "Anyday now, daddy" "Umm..Y/N I..." "Ima cut you off right there. I call you daddy what do you call me?" "Kitten" he said getting a bit more comfortable "Thats right, daddy" "Kitten, get on the bed ass up." you were shocked at what he said but you followed orders. He went over to his dresser and grabbed out a belt and sowly walked over to you with it in his hand ready to whip "You've been a bad kitten, teasing me like you did. Dont ya think?" "Yes, Daddy, ive been a very bad kitten" He whipped you causing you to yell "Fuck!" "no swearing that just earned you five more." He did as he said and whipped you five times. Whap. Whap. Whap. Whap. Whap. And your ass was as red as a cherry. Tyler swiftly flipped you onto your back and spread your legs licking up and down your folds "Damn Kitten, who made you this wet?" he asked as you felt a smirk against your clit. " You did" you whimpered as he teased you "Who?" "YOU DID DADDY" you yelled "good" "please stop teasing daddy" "tell me what you want" he said with a smirk. You blushed and pointed to his member "Words Kitten, i wanna hear you beg." "Daddyy" you said dragging out the y "its embarrassing" "I dont care kitten" "Please, Daddy i want your big member inside me. I want to have to adjust to your size cause your so god damn big, PLEASE DADDY" "Okay, Kitten" "By the way. Im on the pill" you said "Great kitten" He said. With no further ado. (Wth. Why am i like this) He rammed into you giving you no time to adjust, you moaned out in pain soon turning to pleasure "YES. YES. DADDY AHH. YESS YESS YESS" your voice hitting a higher moan everytime you spoke. He stopped and quickly reangled his hips then started ramming into you again but this time he hit you g-spot perfectly. As you thought this sex couldnt get any better he lifted up your legs and put them over his shoulder making you release pornographic moans. After a few more thrusts your walls closed around him causing him to release inside of you. You both rode out your highs then he pulled out, both of you trying to catch your breath.
"Hey Ty?"
"Yea, Y/N"
"I thought you were a virgin"
"I was before you"
"Then, how did you know how to do that"
He blushed intensely with a small smirk
"Oh my God. You watch Porn. Your not so innocent after all"
He just giggled in response
(835 Words Jeez)