Bad Kitten-Josh

My friends and i were walking to Science when Y/F/N said "did you do your science homework Y/N?"
"Shit No" your friends laugh "Mr. Dun is gunna kill you"  Mr.Dun was so hot yet so strict and to be honest he scared you.

-Time skippp-

"Y/N where is your homework?" Mr. Dun asks strictly looking through the pile of work
"I- i didnt do it, sir"
"you didnt do it?"
"Yes sir thats correct"
"after school detention Y/N" "yes sir" you mumble under your breathe

You carry on with the rest of your day then its time to go to Mr. Dun's for detention, so you walk into his room and his sitting at his desk on his phone so you try not to be recognized but of course it you. You trip over a desk and your skirt comes up a little too high "Y/N are you o-okay" he stuttered after seeing your ass " yea im okay, sir" "are you sure kitten" a smirk grew on his face and even though nothing like this had happened before you knew that this was game on. "Im sure daddy" he lost the smirk and his eyes grew darker and full of lust " kitten go get on your back on my desk" i did as i was told and i was also in no mood for foreplay and neither was he.

He locked the door and somehow he was at my feet with his pants at his ankle "are you ready kitten?" he asked lining up with my entrance "yes daddy im ready" he slams into you and he is bigger than you thought.

"Yes Daddy Yes" you moan on the brink of screaming "Just like that kitten. You like the way my cock fits inside your tight little pussy"
"Yes daddy. I love the way you stretch "
" I bet you do."
" fuuuuck may i cum"
"Come for me kitten" and with that you came harder than you ever had before and he came shortly after you.
"Was that a good enough punishment kitten"
"i dont know daddy, you might have to teach me another lesson"

And then came round two..