Secret- for Brielle

okay so the reader is really innocent. like REALLY innocent and her and josh are best friends and hes super kinky but she obviously doesnt know this and they live together. i know its confusing.
---------------------------------

"hey joshie can you grab me a fruit roll up please" you pleaded "yeah sure, brielle" josh chuckled as he got off the couch and headed toward the kitchen. "uh brielle we have a teeny tiny problem" josh sighed "huh" you asked as you were trying to decide to watch either 'Cinderella' or 'Barnyard' "we're out of fruit roll ups" josh said "oh" you sighed disappointed "b-but it's okay i'll run to the store and grab some more real quick" "really?" you asked with hope "yea be right back" josh said as he grabbed his wallet and car key and he walked out the door.
<><><>time skip<><><>
"it's been 15 minutes where is he" you huffed. you didn't want to start the movie without him so you had to come up with something else to do.. 'LET HIDE FROM JOSH IN HIS CLOSET' you thought (bad choice innocent bean) you ran up into his room and got in his closet and settled down. you looked to your left and saw a old shoe box. 'oh i didn't know josh got new shoes' you opened the box not to find shoes but to find a bunch of weird objects 'what are these' you wondered. some of them looked like discolored cucumbers and some looked like eggs others looked like big rings but you did see one thing that you knew what they were. you saw handcuffs and you thought 'oh hey mabye josh is secretly a cop' but why would he hide that from you. you were so lost in thought you didn't hear the front door open or josh come up the hall. "Brielle i got the- BRIELLE WHAT'RE YOU DOING" when he yelled it scared you so you started crying. "no no no don't cry i'm sorry you just scared me" he said as he walked over to you and sat next to you to comfort you. "i-its okay, but joshie?" "yes?" "what're these for?" you asked referring to the contents of the shoe box. "oh uh well" josh gulped "they're for pleasure" "pleasure? show me?" you asked "uh no you're too innocent for this" josh said with a shaky voice. "no i'm not!! give me pleasure. please joshie?" you whined "are you sure brielle, it has to do with sex" you gasped at what he said and he looked at you with nervous eyes. "i'm sure" "okay get naked and go lay on the bed" you did as you were told. josh walked up to the bed with the shoe box, Box O' Fun if you please (i'm not sorry). he pulled a pair of hand cuffs out of the box and handcuffed you to the bed frame. "i'm going to prep you and it's going to hurt a bit, okay?" "okay" and he was right, it hurt. he started off with one finger and gradually added more. once he was pumping three fingers in you he asked "okay do you think you're ready of a dildo?" "a what?" you asked "jeez brielle you are innocent" he said as he held up the slightly curved rubber cucumber. "yea i'm ready" with that being said he took his fingers out and slowly slid into you and once it was all the way in it started vibrating "o-OH MY" once you thought the please couldnt get much better, josh let go of the dildo it pushed into a certain spot inside you harder and then you felt this unfamiliar feeling in your stomach. "j-joshie" "are you close, baby?" "i-i" "its okay, let go brielle" and you did, every good feeling in your body you felt all at the same time. pornographic moans left your mouth, once you came down from your high josh took the dildo out and took the handcuffs off. "how was that?" he asked shyly "fantastic" you said out of breathe, because that orgasm had taken everything out of you. "good, i'm gunna let you get some rest" he said as he was getting off the bed "lay with me" you said barely above a whisper "okay" he said laying next to you. "joshie?" "hmm" "can we do that again sometime?" "of course"

IM SORRY ITS SO BAD. and also should i delete some of the first smuts in the book since they're not very good?
           -Annoying Author