Best Frens and More..2

flashback. "yea we're going to stretch out both her holes and we're not going to stop until she's screaming"
----------------------------------------
what tyler had just said sent a wave of pleasure to your core. "Y/N are you okay with this" josh said with a hint of concern "yea just please fuck me. pound me. i don't want to be able to walk when you're done." you look at them and both of their mouths are wide open staring at you in disbelief. "well you heard her" tyler climbs onto the bed and turns you on your side and lays down behind you. "okay this is going to hurt a little bit" you nodded. tyler spreads your legs wider and starts to put his member in your back entrance little by little. not gunna lie it did hurt but the pain soon turned to pleasure. "m-move" "not yet josh still isn't inside you" josh comes over and lays down in front of you and does the same thing tyler had just done but with your front entrance. "please move now" and they start move. antagonizing was the word. they were going so slow to tease you it was so antagonizing. "p-please go faster. please" you whimpered "beg" they said in sync. "i-i" "cmon baby girl tell us how much you want us" "i want you so so bad. i want you to dominate me. please. please" and that got them because they started pounding into you it felt so good josh ended up holding your leg up to get a better angle and because you couldn't yourself. you looked down and it was the best thing you've ever seen. tyler and josh were ramming into you in sync faster and harder than what you thought was possible. " ohh j-josh, tyler i'm gunna cum. c-can i cum"  "no hold it in you slut." and you tried so hard. but it was getting hard to resist then josh rammed into you and hit your g-spot perfectly "OH FUCK P-PLEASE PLEASE AHHH I REALLY NEED TO CUM I NEED TO CUM SO BAD" you screamed "almost there" tyler said. you were now moaning so loud that they could be considered screams "cum for me baby" and you came harder than you ever had before. "good job baby girl" and soon after that they both pulled out but you just layed on the bed still shaking from your orgasm. "d-do you think we could make this more than a one time thing" you asked just above a whisper. "i thought you'd never ask" tyler said. "yea i'd love to make this more than a one time thing" josh said "great" you said out of breathe. "but first we should get you in the shower" josh said and picked you up and carried you to the bathroom. "that was great" you wheezed out. josh chuckled "yea that was the best sex i've ever had"

there you go, sorry it's been awhile. family drama and such. (if you live in america) happy early fourth of july 🇺🇸🇺🇸. -Annoying Author