Best Frens and More

(Request- Tyler x Josh x Reader)
Okay so, You and Tyler are Best frens. you have a mild crush on him and his fren Josh. it all started after you accidentally read a joshler fanfiction.
----------------------------------------
it's been a long day at work and you just want to go home and relax and maybe read a little smut.
-time skip cause i'm to lazy to describe the drive home. mkay.-

you got home and went up to your bedroom and got comfortable, pulled out your phone and started reading a really detailed smut about dom tyler and sub reader. as your mind wandered, so did your hand. you couldn't help but think about tyler pinning you down and josh watching, or maybe they could even tag team you. thinking and them brought you to your climax as you screamed out both of their names. you started coming down from your peak as you remembered FUCK! tyler was supposed to come over today with josh since they had just gotten back from tour you were all going to hang out. just then you heard talking in the living room. they definitely heard you. you were humiliated and you were considering staying in your room forever but your thoughts were cut short as you heard your bedroom door open and you threw the blanket over yourself because your lower half was still bare. "Y/N?" tyler asked shyly "i'm sorry" you said "it's okay Y/N, everybody does it, but um just wondering what we're you uh doing it to?" you snickered "there's no way i'm telling you" "come on Y/N i already know you were thinking about josh and i just show me. how bad can it be?" "um pretty bad" "seriously Y/N if you don't give me your phone i'm going to take it myself" he said with a serious expression. "ty, please don't make me" "cmon give it up" you shyly handed him your phone and he went to open it "Password" "I- uh" Password" he said more sternly "Its um joshler" he snickered "seriously Y/N" he said as he unlocked your phone "oh my god" he said while reading the smut you were reading previously "ty i'm really sorry" you said on the brink of tears "don't be sorry baby girl. so is this what you want? you want josh and i to dominate you?" "well. uh-" you didn't really know what to say "JOSH GET IN HERE" "ty please" you pleaded as josh walked in the room "josh read this and tell me if you're on board" tyler handed your phone to josh and you were red as a tomato at this point "oh i am so on board" they started undressing themselves and you just sat there in shock "baby girl look at how hard you've made us" josh said snapping you out of all your dirty thoughts and you look and their members. they were both fucking huge though tyler was a bit bigger. "so is this what you want? huh. you want us to dominate you" "yes please" you whispered. you look up to see tyler walking toward you and he pushes you back onto the bed "josh come hold her hands above her head" josh did as tyler asked and came and held your hands above your head "open up" josh said with his member near your mouth. you did as he said and accepted his member into your mouth he started off slow but soon was face fucking you. tyler was now rubbing his tip along your folds "please don't tea-" you were interrupted by a loud moan muffled by josh's cock as tyler slammed into you. he was going faster than you thought was possible. you tried to meet his thrusts but his hand were holding down your hips, sure to leave a mark. just the thought of your best friend pounding into you brought you to your climax. "ahh fuck, switch" josh said soon after he came. "no wait" tyler said. "josh we're going to fuck her" "you mean like at the same time" josh said in shock "yea we're going to stretch out both her holes and we're not going to stop until she's screaming"

should i do a part two or leave it as a tease? ik it's not very good but here ya go. - annoying author