Chapter 5.

".  " Tell me who you loyal to
Do it start with your women or your man?  Do it end with your family and friends?  Or you're loyal to yourself in advance? I said, tell me who you loyal toTell me who you loyal to ; I said, tell me who you loyal to ; Is it anybody that you would lie for? Anybody you would slide for? Anybody you would die for? "

                        •.  Lucas  💍

      I woke up to my phone ringing . I reached over Mercy And answered with out looking Cause Whoever This Is Finna Get Cursed Out Its Too Early For This Shit .

    " Yoo Who The Fuck Is On My Phone This Early B "

      " Yoo Luke Nigga Some Shit Went Down At The Trap In Cali We Gotta Go Down There toma ."  My Nigga Smoke Said Damn Near Yelling In The Phone  Making My Headache Even Worse.

       " Yo STOP FUCKING YELLING BRO CALM THE FUCK DOWN YOU TOO FUCKING LOUD TOO FUCKING EARLY NIGGA . ..... ight man for how long ?"  

     Ian Gone Lie I Was Thinking About Bringing Mercy With Me  . Of course she don't know about this shit I just ain't ready yet . Ima just Tell Her It's A vacation  shit , she need one right now anyway .

    " for a week . Them niggas ain't got shit no more out there we gotta get that shit back up . "

    " ight Bet Text Me The flight Information . "  i said noticing Mercy was waking up a little . I got up and got her a suitcase  and just decided to not ask 🤷🏽‍♀️.

     " shidd ... I'll pack the shit I like ... do what I want .. I'm packing this bitch "  I was getting a Luh hyped talking to myself  .

    " What You Packing For " I heard Mercy voice and I got scared as fuck . That girl to quite .

       " you keep fucking sneaking up on me . One of these days Ima accidentally shoot yo Luh ass ma . Gimme kiss ." I leaned down so she can reach me once she finished laughing she gave me a Luh ass peck 😐.

      Bro what The Fuck Ima Do with A Luh Ass Peck . She do That Shit On Purpose .

                           • Mercy 💋

            I was Trying to go to the kitchen when Lucas Grab Me By my Arm  pulled me into him Kissing My Lips Like It Was His Last Time Seeing me . I started to feel more into it . I wrapped my arms around his neck as his hands slip down to my ass .  A moan slipped Out My Mouth . I Mentally Rolled My eyes , I could feel him smirking against my lips as he slid his hands down my thighs quickly separated  them and I was in the air . In One Swift Movement .

     I could feel his member pressing against me . Well because I only had on my panties and Lucas T Shirt & he Had On ... Well Only His Briefs .  He gentley walked me over to the bed and laid me down . Lucas So Fucking Fine Ghee 🤦🏽‍♀️😩 . How Did I Get This Nigga .

    He put us under the cover and started to take off My PINK panties . Before he positioned hisself I heard .

      ". We Going To Cali for A week Mama ... You Need A Vacation " 

   " okay Luke ."

" you okay with that ?"

    In Realty I Was Trying To Get Him To Hurry Up before I'm out the mood . But cali should Be Nice I do Need It .

   " yes It's Fine .. for how long ?" I had to ask .

" just for a week ". I nodded my head that should be cool . Unexpectedly he push hisself into me ...  well y'all know what happens next .....

Im sorry this was so short nap late . But I promise more drama next chapter .
~ Persuasion🤘🏾👅~

Love you Guys 💋