chapter 13

mercy 

i rolled out the bed to the sun in my face , i felt so" ughh"  on the inside . i decided to get cute today to make me feel better . going to my playlist letting my favorite "calenraps " beamed through the speakers taking over my mind as i sat in the shower for a good 30 mins . i did my make up and put on my outfit for the day , i was gonna hit up the mall . 

wasnt really in the mood to shop but hey, the mall is  where everybody drown their sorrows right ?   i went straight to gucci because  needed more slides . i was looking at these blended green& red ,all black slides. i was going to get them but i couldnt find the tag .

" yo how much are these ?" i asked one of the workers tapping him on his back

" yo how much are these ?" i asked one of the workers tapping him on his back .when he turned around it was the same boy from the club . 

" its you again , wassup ma ? what you need? " he asked me 

" i just wanted to know how much theses are " i handed him the shoes 

" awe fashoo follow me " i followed him around the store to the cash register . my mind drifted off to Lucas and hope .. i guess he could tell i was in my thoughts or something . 

" you okay lil mama ? look like something bothering you , ion mean to be all in yo business but u look like u need a blunt or two "

" to be honest i really need one " i normally don't talk to strangers but he was cute , me and Lucas are far from getting back together so , its time for me to come out my shell . 

" i don't wanna sound like a creep or none ma but i can help you with  that . u seem cool i'm about to get off soon we can link up at my crib if you cool with that. " i thought about it and i didn't have nothing else to do , he didn't seem like a creep soooo.. why not .

"yeah ... that sounds cool ill wait in the food court for you ....did you drive here or do you plan to ride with me " he laughed at me guessing he could tell how awkward that came out . cause i didn't wanna say the wrong thing people get offended off shit like that . 

" ma i got my own car i'm good , you can just follow me , by the way my name is Sammy " i handed me my shoes and my receipt with his number on it . i couldn't do nothing but laugh .

"mercy " i stated . he didn't respond but gave me a half smile ,for some reason i smiled back before leaving the store. i decided to get me a chipole burrito . as on cue when they finished with my food i heard somebody call my name, causing my head to turn in that direction . i seen Sammy walking to me . i paid for my food meeting him half way we left the mall as i proceeded to follow him to his house ,lets see how this goes....... 

 Lucas 

right now me and mercy wasn't on the best terms. and i felt bad , cause even though we not getting back together we can at least work something out for hope . i'm not trying to mess up her life , i missed everything w her i'm not trying to lose more memories . ill never leave hope side again . she deserve so much more and i'm gonna give it to her no doubt . 

me and hope was going to a circus show today and a whole bunch of other shit i had planned . i just want to  spend more time with her , starting with making up for lost time .... i woke hope up told her to get dressed while i went to the kitchen i was gonna take us to get breakfast first . so i wasn't tripping on cooking . i was already dressed , hope just take forever like her momma . 

i'm cool on mercy tho

i'm cool on mercy tho . she don't wanna be with me that's cool ,don't want me around that's cool too . shidd she don't gotta want a nigga ... ill move on in due time . .. i'an stunting her she lost her chances . she don't wanna stop that stripping shit we can never be cool ... i'an trying to control her but that shit just dead ya feel me ? shell come around soon .. ain't like she got somebody else any way.. 

quick update 

who team ya'll on team Lucas or Sammy ? 

do you think mercy will stop stripping ? 

who else think Lucas is just being full of his self.? 

longer chapters ahead . i might be ending this book at chapter 20 ! what y'all think ?