Chapter 15

5 years later 

Sammy 

" babe" I yelled walking down the stairs  .  "yes sam im in the kitchen  " she yelled back. I walked inna kitchen wrapping my hands around her waist . 

" hey wife " I said burying my face in her neck . she turned around and wrapped her arms around my neck giving me a kiss. 

"hey husband

me and mercy been married for about 3 years .  must I say , she is everything I want and more . her baby daddy still around or whatever but he got a issue with me, an honestly ion care cause after all I got her .. he don't . hope doesn't like me so she stays with Lucas during the week, comes with us on the weekend.  

" hey we still going to your moms house today . " today was mothers day and my mom wanted us with her all day .  mercy and my mother are actually close and I don't know if its because her mother died a couple years back or if its just a natural connection . 

" yeah I was just about to ask did u shower already or not " 

" yeah I did let me go get dressed " she hopped down from the table and went upstairs and got dressed.  I was already dressed  so I sat on the couch just scrolling down my phone on social media waiting for her to finish  getting ready . I decided  to text my mom and let her know we will be coming over soon . but to be honest I really don't care mercy my girl yeah but I do whatever I wanna do it isn't cheating if she don't find out . 

I mean what do she expect I stay busy with my music of course I got a lot of groupies . ion have nobody special just lil hoes from here and there . me and mercy only had sex 3 times out of the whole relationship  I need a lil more den dat she'a be ight . 

mercy 

Sammy being my husband ... has been cool and wonderful . but there is something that always gives me a weird vibe but I always just think that its me being over paranoid thinking somebody was gonna hurt me like Lucas did . speaking of Lucas . me and him barley talk if its not about  hope . ever since me and Sammy got married  he's been weird too ,but I just let by gone's be by gone's I don't give second chances at this point . hope doesn't like Sammy  she claims she gives him a bad vibe similar to mines so I don't force her to be around him . when she comes on the weekend it just me and her all day on mommy daughter dates and we come back to me and Sammy house and go to sleep .