Chapter 8 .

" Got a nigga in my feelings, in my feelings

No, this shit ain't been the same no, we so distant

Know you miss how I be thuggin', on my hood shit"

Lucas .

looking at her as she held her head down

looking at her as she held her head down . i double looked her up and down , she was so fine . i wonder to myself how could i fuck up , how could i let her slip away like that.  giving her one last overlook .....her body formed more even though she was fine before she just a full blown course meal now , she lost weight her hips poked out more her ass just sat up as her chest was smaller , her a natural arch in her back was deeper than before .

" mercy " i finally spoke , she just sat there .

" i know i hurt you ,but i miss you ..... an i'm sorry , but these past 5 years all i could think of is you "

she still remained quiet , i walked closer to her backing her up to a wall ,using my finger to lift her head seeing nothing but tears down her face and pain ,hurt, and fear in her eyes i automatically stepped back .  i didn't want to give that type of effect on her . i miss the love and the lust that i seen i her eyes.

" i wanna show you i changed . can you please give me one chance to show you i changed , its been 5 years without your touch ..... i'an never chased a woman as much as I've tried to track you down ...you drive me crazy and i know i know i hurt you and i did you wrong , but i don't want that to be the end for us let me fix it  .I have not even tried to talk to another female let alone touch all i can think of is you . i miss you mercy .... give me one more chance please "

" l-lucas ... you have no idea .... what i-i've been through "

" why didn't you stay ? we could've worked things out , i would've been there  for you , where have u been ? why u change your number ?  , i don't want no bullshit answer either "

i had so many questions , i was trying my best to hide my anger so i wouldn't scare her remembering she was fragile .

" i uhhh.... i moved and changed my number so u wouldn't text or call or find out where i was ... my life have changed completely an i want you to know... you cant just come back thinking you gonna change anything or move anything around , i've been doing fine managing without you ..." 

she spoke with confidence .. i wasn't used to that no doubt she changed but i wanna show her that so have i .

" i understand i just want to show you i changed , ill do what ever you want ... just let me show you ."