Chapter 7 .

" And don't take this personal
But you're the worst
You know what you've done to me
And although it hurts I know
I just can't keep runnin' away "
-jhené akio

Mercy .

" No Hope You Can't Tell Your Teacher She Need To Mind Her Business , it's Disrespectful Your 5 Years Old

" No Hope You Can't Tell Your Teacher She Need To Mind Her Business , it's Disrespectful Your 5 Years Old . Mind Your Mouth End Of Dicussion ." I Said pushing The Cart heading Down An Aisle In Pete's , Talking To My Now 5 Year Old Daughter Hope .

we Grabbed Our bags An Headed To The Car . I was putting the cart away and Hope had a stank face because I didn't get her marshmallows . She looked so cute I couldn't do nothing but laugh .

" awnnn Luh mommy's baby maddddd, gimme kiss"

She rolled her eyes and peck my lips and I flicked her forehead . She knows what For I don't play that eye rolling shit . It's completely dead .

We got in the car , I Strapped her in , and drove to our house .. umm New House Since with Lucas . I Had To Relocate Fast Just In Case He Tries To POP Up . We got in the house and she was sitting there waiting for her allowance it was Friday so I owe her . I laughed and took a picture of her posting it on my new Instagram .

@Mercy&Hope - " When Your Waiting On Your Check Cause It's A Friday"  😩❤️ She So Grown

@Mercy&Hope - " When Your Waiting On Your Check Cause It's A Friday" 😩❤️ She So Grown .

The deal is I'm not necessarily hiding from him or running from him .... I just haven't gained the balls to face him yet so it's better avoiding him then to tell him

" yoooo wassup , yeah um you have a 5 year old daughter with the most smart mouth and her twin brother , haven, died a year later after birth due to lungs failure and I've been doing it all on my own "

.... yeah not exactly the right way to kick off a conversation plus even though it's been 5 years , I'm still hurting . I never got with another person haven't had sex since him haven't kissed or gave anybody attention . Just me and Hope .