Kicks

Kristen and Robert were about to get back on a plane to head back to Los Angeles. Kristen was a lot more pregnant since they had been on a plane last and that worried her, at this stage of the pregnancy her back had started to bother her. Luckily they had bought a couple of message in Rio for her back. She was just hitting 22 weeks and Kristen thought it was crazy how fast her pregnancy was going by. Seemed like just yesterday she had found out she was pregnant and tomorrow they had an appointment with her ob for a checkup and hopefully find out the gender.

Getting settled on the plane, Kristen curled up in Robert's lap as much she could with her stomach. She was beyond glad that they were heading back to Los Angeles, pregnancy was starting to take a toll on her body and mind. her emotions were harder to handle and she was Horney a lot more too. Robert didn't mind that part of the pregnancy so much after he was reassured by a lot of people that he would not hurt the baby or Kristen.

4 hours later Kristen had been feeling weird, she had a sensation in her stomach that was hard to describe. There were a rolling sensation and little flutters. What she didn't know was that it was actually their baby kicking. Since they were free to move around the cabin, she decided she was going to talk to Elizabeth who had been pregnant before

"Babe, I'm going to talk to Elizabeth," Kristen told Rob as she carefully stood up and went to where she was

"Hey Kristen, how are you?" Elizabeth asked her when she saw her friend approaching.

"Can I talk to you?"

"Sure, is everything ok hun?"

"That's what I have to talk to you about. You have been through this before" Kristen said as she carefully sat by Elizabeth

"No offense Kristen, but you look like you could give birth any day."

"No kidding, I have almost 4 months left and I know I probably will get bigger. If that's even possible."

"You are all baby kid" she giggled "anyway what did you need to talk to me about?"

"I've been feeling weird the past couple hours."

"In what way?"

"There is like a rolling/fluttering sensation in my stomach. It's new."

Elizabeth smiled, knowing all too well what it was. "Give me your hand Kristen"

Kristen was utterly confused as she gave her hand to Elizabeth, who placed it on her stomach. She looked Kristen in her eyes.

"Kristen, that is your baby kicking."

Kristen was amazed. "Really?"

"Yeah, they will get stronger as the weeks go by and in a little while it might even kick with response to situations"

"Oh my gosh!" Kristen exclaimed.

"This is usually the stage where they can clearly hear your voice too."

Kristen looked down at her stomach, trying to get some control over her emotions. "I love you" she whispered.

"It's an amazing feeling isn't?"

"Yeah, it is. I feel stupid for not knowing what was happening."

"Kristen, this is your first baby. I didn't know what it was when I was pregnant with my first. I was confident that I was dying!'

Kristen started giggling. "Well, I wasn't that extreme, even though I probably should have been after what happened."

"I know that scared you, Kristen"

Kristen sighed. "Yeah, you never know how much you love your child until you are hit with something like that. It's downright the most terrifying thing ever. Anyway, I'm going to go share this with Rob."

"Ok sweetie, let me know if there is anything else I can do for you."

"Ok, thank you!" Kristen headed back to her seat.

"Is everything ok?" Rob asked slightly worried

"Yeah." She reached over and grabbed his hand placing it on her stomach. It took a minute before Rob was greeted with a tiny kick. His face was absolutely priceless.

"Is that?" he questioned

"Yeah, amazing isn't it? That's what I was talking to Elizabeth about. I didn't know what was happening."

"How does it feel to you?"

"Weird, something I will get used to but it is very weird."

Rob leaned down and kissed Kristen's stomach before making his way to her lips.

----------------------------------------------

Walking through the doors of their LA home, Rob and Kristen were happy to be home. They were both Jet lagged and wanted to get some sleep before Kristen's appointment in the morning. Rob went to go change while Kristen headed up to the bedroom and plopped down on their bed, asleep as soon as she hit the pillow.

Robert headed up to the bedroom to find Kristen fast asleep like a starfish on their bed. He started laughing and realized there was no way he was going to fit on the bed, so he settled on the couch downstairs where he was joined by Bernie cuddling up on his legs.

--------------------------------------------

Ok, you guys! I need your help :) I have one baby name idea but I want to hear yours! I need Girl ideas (yes the baby is a girl because in order for the birth scene to work it has to be a girl) Please comment your name suggestions and I already have the middle name! it's something that I have a feeling Rob would do and I think it's cute and I know Kristen would settle on it being the lesser of two evils for her ;)