Cats out of the bag

(Sorry this is kind of short) 

Kristen's phone rang, waking the poor women up. Reaching over to the nightstand she grabbed her phone, noticing that it was only 7:30 in the morning. why was someone calling pregnant women this early in the morning?

Putting the phone up to her ear, she answered and slowly crawled out of bed heading downstairs

"Kristen google yourself," Ruth's voice came into the phone

"Why?"

"You need to see this" Ruth Sighed

Kristen hid the call and went into google, typing her name in. the first article made her heart stop.

"Kristen Stewart pregnant? Twilight actress was seen leaving Target with suspicious items after months of baggy clothes."

"Shit!" Kristen exclaimed

"Yeah," Ruth replied

"Well, you mine as well confirm it, Ruth, we can't hide her anymore" Kristen sighed

"Alright"

----------------------------------------------

After a few minutes, the women parted ways. Kristen went and sat on the couch cradling her stomach.

"I will never let them hurt you" she whispered. she couldn't fathom the thought of her innocent baby getting mobbed or hurt by them. She started crying and hyperventilating.

Getting up, she headed back upstairs to the bedroom, needing Robert right now. She climbed into bed and wrapped herself around him. Her body started shaking unable to stop, she knew this was going to happen eventually, but she wasn't prepared for it now and she was scared.

"Kris?" Robs sleepy voice said, "Are you, alright baby?"

"They found out" she whimpered

Rob sighed "Kris, we knew this would eventually happen"

"I know, I just wasn't ready. How are we going to protect her? She's so innocent and will be so tiny and they can be so mean."

"I know hun, But you know I won't let them hurt her or you! nobody hurts my family."

Kristen sniffled "What did I ever do to deserve you?"

"I ask myself the same thing about you every day," Rob said as he kissed her

"It's weird"

"What is?"

"I feel safe with you and I know our girl will too. I don't know how to describe it, it's like I know I don't have to be afraid when I am with you"

"I'm so glad sweetheart. What's is the plan for today?"

Kristen groaned. "Sleep, I need to sleep"

"Sounds good love, it's early, try and gets some more sleep."

Rob pulled her against him as she cuddled as much as she could with her stomach.

---------------------------------------------

Waking up a couple hours later, Kristen slowly got out of bed and headed downstairs. The dogs were laying next to the sliding door waiting to be let out.

"Sorry guys," Kristen giggled as she opened the door and watched as the dogs eagerly ran past her and into the yard. She followed them and laid down on the grass with her hands behind her head. Closing her eyes, she laid there rubbing her stomach, enjoying the beautiful weather

"10 more weeks and you will be here, momma can't wait but I can. I don't think I can ever truly be ready for you to come but we will be ok. The whole paparazzi situation scares mommy so much but I promise we will protect you."

She sighed, laying there she thought about how much her life had changed in just 4 years and finally, she was having his baby.

She heard footsteps and opened her eyes to see Rob standing over her

"What....are...you...doing?" Rob slowly asked her very confused

"Just enjoying the weather." Kristen smiled

Rob shook his head before getting on the ground with her. "You are such a dork"

"But I'm your dork" Kristen replied

"That, you are."

They laid there in silence for a few minutes until Bernie decided to bring a ball he had found in the yard over to Kristen, dropping it directly on her stomach. Making the baby stir awake and start kicking.

"Dude, you woke her up" Kristen laughed.

"Did he really?" Rob asked

She grabbed his hand and placed it on her stomach. "Yes, she was asleep or at least quiet."

Rob placed a kiss on her stomach and then attacked her mouth.

They moved their activity into the house a few minutes later, the couch became the spot where they dominated each other