2. the past - mixed

----------bella ----------
Flash back

It's the 6th century and I've recently been having feelings for my friend Rebekkah's older brother. I mean it's kind of hard not to fall in love with him.

He is kind loving respectful funny and always makes me smile no matter my previous mood he is also my baby's father. I'm now 23 and his birth days in a few days the he's 23 too.

His name is kol Michelson and I believe he's the love of my life. I walked to their home and knocked on the door. Their mother Ester answered.

I said, "good morning lady Ester I was wondering if your daughter lady Rebekkah was in"

Ester replied sweetly, " she isn't in but I'd like your help with a new spell I've created"

I walked in side and into her cellar when I felt two strong hands grab me. I was then strapped to a table. Ester chanted and I was in the worst pain I've ever felt. All I could think about is kol, Reb, e, and nic. I felt the pain die down. When I was conscious she started to talk.

Ester boasted, "my children have done well. They made you fall for their charms you maybe the most powerful witch to be born but you arent very smart. From the time they met you they've played you.

I used a spell to take away your witch power and made you unable to have children you'll live the rest of your life on the move and unable to have a family. As well as the fact I killed your baby. "

She was right. I am the most powerful witch so I cast a spell of fake death hoping to the lord it works. which it does because she and Michael dispose of my body. I then realize I was never loved. I had a strange burning in my throat. So I used a spell to change my appearance and fixed my cloths and walked back to town. I found a hunter alone in the woods and killed him ripping his cloths and scratching his body to look like an animal attack.

I them proceeded to think about what my mother said about our bloodline. She talked a lot about the 'children of the moon' and their 'curse'. I never believed but now I had too. I found a pack in the byue. the crescent moon pack and I told them what had happened they took me in and agreed to help me if I used my magic to produce moon rings that stop them from turning on full moons.

-------------Kol-------------

When I got home my mother looked sad well sader then usual. Ever since hendric was born she hasn't acted like a mother she still doesn't after his passing.

I asked , "what's wrong mother?"

, "Isabella Salvatore has been sent away to wed a suiter I'm worried for you"

I couldn't breathe I couldn't think. I ran to my room and cried and cried. I couldn't believe my mother. I picked up a candle and tried to locate my love I ended up on the side of the road with a card bord box soaked in blood with isa's name on it.

I could tell my love didn't make it out of town. She couldn't have been meeting a suiter. My heart couldn't take it. I blew out the candle and cried my self to sleep and dreams of my isa and our baby.

End of flash back