7. truth - mixed

Bella
I walked into a room and sat down silently reading then I heard the door Open and Close. Kol chanted a spell to keep the door from letting me out.

I laughed and looked up to see all the Michelson's except Kendrick were present.

I said, "you should Know better kol"

Kol said, "why did you leave"

I say," did your brain fail?"

They looked confused. I said a spell and showed them my past. I watched the horror on their face. I walked to my car to my car and lay on the large seat in the cab staring at the ceiling until last period which is my spare was over. So I just wait for the bell or until my spell wares off. I still have no clue when kol, Rebekkah, Nicky or elijah will be done but I really don't care.

They come barreling out of the school like five minutes after. their faces reflect what mine looked like when that day passed the one I was used as a guinea pig and turned by Ester. Drove home as fast as possible and walked around the house and into the woods walking to Edwards meadow. I shifted and ran.

Klaus
I now understand why she's been acting the way she has. Why she's hurt. Why she never wanted to be close with any of the family especially kol.

I look over at kol he wants to go after her but I stop him and go after her myself. I go into the woods and shift and track her sent. I found her in the woods lying in a beautiful meadow. It's weird because she's in wolf form I never knew she had the gene it wouldn't change the way I viewed her it would have have made me more careful hell yeah but she'd still be by my mate. I padded over to her and look into her eyes and lying down in front of her.

Eventually I shifted back. I hope she shifts back too without me having to ask. I Watched her get up off the ground and face away from me then sit down again. She looked so beautiful in wolf form the picture doesn't do her justice. I can't act on my instincts to take her in my arms and kiss her even though I want to.

I asked, "could you please shift back?"

Bella replies with a growl. But she almost shimmers when she changes back.

She growls, "you need to leave me alone! You have no clue who your dealing with"

I say calmly, "I know exactly who I'm dealing with isa"

She growls ,"get this through your thick skull. I don't want to be near any of you traitors I just want to be left alone"

I sighed and walked away realizing that I can't do anything.