5. moving - kol

My brother Klaus told us were moving to another small town and we're in rolling in highschool again Rebekkah and I are in highschool and Reb and I are in the same grade. while Klaus and Elijah are teachers.

The town we're moving to is called forks and since it would be cloudy most of the time so we won't have to wear our daylight rings so much.

We even have a three story house in the same street as the police chief and his teen age daughter Isabella. We had our stuff delivered to our house and the chief even came over to say 'hi'

Klaus compelled, "invite us in"

The police chief said, "I'm sorry but you can't go ordering people around like this. I would invite you in but my daughter isn't fond of strangers. If you excuse me I need to get to work."

I say, "what the hell?"

Klaus said , "he's been compelled and spelled to resist compulsion by a witch or he is one."

I kept thinking about the phone call. I quickly unpacked the house with my magic then headed to school. Klaus pulled up to school and parked into the free teachers space. We then went to the office and got our time tables.

Rebeka and I had history first with Mr. N Michelson in other words Klaus.

We walked in and took the roll.

," Rebekkah"
,"here sir"
, "kol"
, "here"
, "Isabella swan"

The work me t to me raised her hand. 'i wonder why'

Klaus asked, "why didn't you say here"

She snapped , "got a problem Klaus?"

He looked stunned. The Cass was deadly silent. She must have realized what she had done.

She said , "I'm really sorry I've been really out of it lately and I shouldn't have taken it out on you. I'm really sorry I'll just go to the go to the detention hall"

She quickly packed up her things and left. I made a mental note to compel someone to tell me about her. I threw something at Klaus's head and he sent me to the detention hall too.

When I caught up to her I found her in the parking lot. When I looked at her face I knew she was my isa my love. When she saw me she climbed into the cab of her truck and turned on the stereo.

I walked over and climbed in after her and had left the door open.

She said , "motus"

I was shoved out of the car and onto the pavement she closed the door and locked it. I was shocked to say the least. I thought I was the first heretic but I guess I am wrong.

The bell rings.