20. Epilogue- no pov

Bella had packed up her stuff in such a rush she hoped she had packed everything. She had made many friends over the years but only a small hand full nobody knows about. 

She started to run east. Towards Italy.

Mean while

Damon and Stefan know there mother can take care of herself she was a tough vampire. Plus she was a witch at heart. She had all the power she could possibly want. 

Damon ran out of the room. Unlike Stefan Damon was a mommy's boy at heart even if he didn't show it. Damon, even if he didn't agree with his mother's choice he had to respect it. 

Stefan on the other hand, hadn't moved a muscle. He stood in his mother's room crying. She was his everything. Although he knew she could take care of her self he couldn't help him self but worry he just wants to protect her from everything and everyone.

In any other case this would be classified as overprotectiveness but Stefan knew it was a bit of that but also their bond they shared. 

Damon and Stefan weren't the only ones who were hurting. Kol, Klaus and jasper were silently grieving and worrying for their mate. Kol was thankful for the chance to know his sons but was sad at what it cost him. His mate.... his brothers mate..... his friends mate.... theirs..... and now they were alone once again.

They were alone because of their impatience because of their desperation. This was their ultimate punishment. One that they deserved, fully.... utterly .... and ..... completely .... 

Kol thought about what this cost his kids their mother had left them too. They obviously have a deep bond with her and we drove her away. Us her mates. Her forever her everything her soul mates. We are the idiots that were too selfish and broke our own  hearts even more broke her heart as well.

A/n
Sadly this will be the last chapter. I may do a sequel but it will be a long wait. I have started a sequel to my other books that I have said I would do a sequel for.