17. Confuntations- bella

KLAUS

Jasper, kol and I have decided we need bella like we really need her.

I was mesmerised as she walked threw the school parking lot and finally stopped in ground of us.

I realised why. Edward freaking Cullen.

She yelled, "Edward you sticked dick sun of a bitch. Just because I don't want you doesn't make me a whore! if anything it makes me smart. You come anywhere near my family and I and I aware I will kill you!"

As she stomped off Edward said shaking," whatever you big assed whore"

You could tell he was scared by the way he shock. All of a sudden bella turned on her heal and walked over to us. Jasper and kol were as mad at him as I am. Being honest I've never heard Eddie use those words before but somehow I'm not surprised but using those words to describe a woman like bella.... That's unthinkable. She isn't a whore she doesn't do things they do. It's...... I don't even have the words to express how vulgar it is.

Looking at bella you could see how close she is to snapping at him.

He said, snickering, " so who is their father or don't you know? We're you just whoring around like usual?"

Bella snapped. She was red with anger you could see her black eyes. She knocked Eddie to the ground and bunched him. Her sons were trying to get her off but but it wasn't working. The next thing I knew me kol and jasper were holding her purring. A few minutes later she was purring too her eyes were still black but it was more for lust than anger but you could see the black fading.

She was coming back to her normal self but when she's does she will avoid us again. I don't want that and I know they don't want it either but we can't force her. Godddddd...... I love her so much!

I know the others do too.