10. moving home-Bella

I hadn't been home since last Christmas. I've decided that they know the story about why their daddy and I aren't together. I sat down on the couch with the kids either side.

I start , "the story begins in the 6th century so 1018 in July i was about a month or so pregnant with you two and your father and I weren't married or engaged he was 'waiting' until he was in the next town over on business to buy an extravagant ring.

I didn't think anything of it because I loved him so much. I went to visit his sister but their mother answered the door I asked was her daughter home she said no but invited me in to help her with a spell. She made me a siphon first then tried to kill the two of you but didn't realize I had the wolf gene. So she failed but succeeded in making a vampire. She then had her husband try and kill me so I used a spell of fake death and lived. She told me that her children knew I am suffering but didn't care that they played me.

I got my revenge but activated my wolf gene. I was taken in by a wolf pack in new Orleans. I haven't seen them since I killed their parents who wanted them dead about 9 hundred years ago until earlier this week although I'm grateful to your uncle for saving your life but I still hate them.

Your father doesn't know your alive let alone their is two of you. I will not keep your father from you if you desire him."

Stefan spoke first, "what are you saying?"

Damon said, "what mum is saying is ether Elijah or kol Michelson is our father and he had his mother try and kill us and our mother."

I said, "there's more I was with one of your cousins before here he's a police chief, the real page turner is Tyler Lockwood is your cousin and my nephew. Their are living Salvatore's but in Italy. And if you choose it you could have a family as long as he or she is of my bloodline vampire, a witch or a
wolf "

They looked shocked. They Weren't angry with me. We went over to the Lockwood's.

Tyler I assume answered the door, "Damon Stefan hot chick"

Damon and Stefan growl.

I say, "Tyler I need to talk to you and your parents. It's a matter of history and alot of it."

He let us into his home and sat us in the lounge while he got his parents. They walked into the lounge room with stakes and vervain bombs.

I said , "I won't hurt you"

Aaron said ,"why should we believe you?"

I said, "I'm Isabella Salvatore sister of hope donavin formally a salvatore her daughter crystal Lockwood was my niece and your Great times 10 grand mother. These are my children Damon and Stefan we mean you no harm we just came to tell you that if you don't want to turn into werewolves don't kill anybody I'm talking to Tyler and Arron . killing activates the curse the last person to activate their curse was Tyler's uncle Mason. But Aaron we've met before along time ago. I'm a little sad you don't remember me. "

Then Aaron had a good look at me and nearly cried. I use to come visit him when he was young but I haven't seen him in more than a decade. He wrapped his arms around me crying

He said, "I'm so sorry I forgot you aunty isa. I missed you. Where have you been."

I wrapped my arms around him and said softly, "i've been teaching my family about their heritage. I was just with Charlie swan. Your cousin who lives in forks he's the chief of police. I'm really sorry I haven't returned until now I've been so busy"

Tyler was smirking and said, "how long have you known about all of this?".

I said ,"let me show you".

I showed him my past bits and peaces of me using magic to when I was betrayed to activating my curse to holding Damon and Stefan in my arms.

Tyler looked shocked and asked , "what are you?"

I said, "as you saw Ester used me as a guinea pig for her mortality spell and it worked and I was the first hybrid. As you saw I was a vampire when Damon and Stefan were born. I'm the first true vampire and heretic so I'm a hybrid I can not be killed not even with the white oak stake Michael tried and it didn't work. I'm also the reason the Michelson's protect anyone of Salvatore decent like you guys."

We kept talking and discussing things until they needed to turn in.