His Jealousy Level

Natsu: 68%
He can get sulky and pouty, but you always assure him you're his and his alone.

Gray: 65%
He can be pretty chill, but if it gets too far, he'll come over and kiss you hard on the mouth and the other boys will know you're his.

Gajeel: 87%
Surprisingly jealous, his past at Phantom Lord sometimes makes him insecure about himself and seeing you with another man may really put him over his limit (BUT NO ONE IS AS MANLY AS ELFMAN).

Laxus: 40%
He doesn't need to worry, but if you are talking with another man he'll punish you ;)

Jellal: 59%
He trusts you, but you can make him grit his teeth and clench his fists sometimes.

Cobra: 82%
You're the only person he trusts as much as Cubellios, so seeing you with someone else can really drive him over the edge.

Sting: 70%
Pouty like Natsu, but at night you'll show him he doesn't need to worry about anything...

... By playing Twister together. He loves that game.

Rogue: 72%
A natural pouter. He will sulk for hours.
(Rogue: *gettin jelly* *marches to emo corner* oh hey Tamaki. Get out the fucking corner.)

Midnight: 89%
A jealous boyfriend, his past scares him and he really depends on you and will do anything to keep you safe. You feel the same as him but for him.

Zeref: 91%
He's constantly thinking you'll leave him so you leaving for seeing a friend whether it be boy or girl, he gets really jealous.

Loke: 67%
Actually pretty high for someone who flirts with other girls whilst he's dating one. Hypocrite.

Lyon: 98%
Very jealous. Very. Jealous. He pretends it's nothing even when he's being torn up inside, but you suspect it's got something to do with Ur. So you reassure him you'll always be his. ;)

Rufus: 30%
Chill. Very chill. Sometimes you spend too much time with Sting and Rogue and don't give him enough attention. Then he'll teach you a special lesson that's vey... Practical.